• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Kuco.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Pressure washer (winter thread)
  • mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Been looking for the mystical nomad pressure washer which we’ve used and like.
    Unfortunately it’s not available till Easter, just in time for the return of dry weather! Any other recommendations out there? Anyone got one for sale or seen some stock?
    Thanks

captaintomo
    Free Member

Are these portable washers? Just thats there’s a great deal in Screfix for a PW atm.

£30 PW

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

That is very good for the price! Perfect for at home. The portable ones are usually 12volt but that’s still great value.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Apart from the nomad which isn’t available I like the look of the mobi wash v15 just for the compact size of the unit.

jamiep
    Free Member

Is that screwfix one battery powered? In the market for a portable, none mains one

deluded
    Free Member

Funny enough I should be picking up a Karcher K2 Compact tomorrow. It received a decent write-up from WMB and online reviews are positive.

The K2 requires a mains power supply, but then I’m not bothered about it being portable. Powerful as I understand – care needed with bearings etc.

BoardinBob
    Kuco

I’ve got a Mobi V-15 and if I was going to buy again i’d go for the V-17 with the internal rechargeable battery so I wouldn’t have to mess about with a power lead. Other than that i’ve been very happy with it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Pressure washer (winter thread)’ is closed to new replies.