Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Pressure suit wearers- how do they measure up??
  • althepal

Looking at getting a pressure suit 2nd hand, just not surehow the sizing works out..
    Bought 661 race knee/shin pads in large and they came up a touch big on me..
    Looking at a medium pressure suit but wondering if a medium will fit my 6ft, average built, 38″ chest..
    Anyone able to help?
    TIA.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

I have a 661 Pressure Suit in medium (which I’m selling, strangely enough) and I’m 5’11” with a 42″ chest and it fits me just fine.

I tied a small and although, as you say, 661 products seem to come up large it just felt too short on the body and the back protector didn’t feel as if it came down far enough.

Medium should be fine for you.

althepal

Hmm?? Interested if it’s a decent price/condition..?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

It doesn’t stink (a common problem with buying second-hand body armour) and has a few fairly insignificant scratches on the elbow pads (probably from leaning on the bar post-ride). It hasn’t seen a hard life by any stretch of the imagination.

Link to photos is on here.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

How about a shortsleeve Dainese Galdiator one??

althepal

“Scratches on elbows from leaning on the bar post-ride..” lol.
    You’re not a used car salesman are you?? Appreciate the size info, have sent you a wee mail.
    TSY, if it doesn’t work out ill give you a shout!

sootyandjim
    Free Member

althepal – Emailed you.

Northwind

My medium is pretty medium- but also surprisingly adjustable, I’m a narrow medium but there’s tons of adjustment for a wider chap.

(I went with the Assault Suit, ie torso and shoulders but no forearm protection, so I can use my standalone arm pads- makes fit a bit simpler)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Pressure suit wearers- how do they measure up??’ is closed to new replies.