Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Prescription riding glasses – Ciliaryblue.com
  • scc999

Had a search for previous threads and people have recommended getting a cheap pair of sunglasses re-glazed by Ciliaryblue.com

I contacted them to see if they could do a pair of Bolle safety specs I like using and was told “no” I then asked if they could suggest another type of safety specs or what I should be looking for, but they never got back to me.

So, can someone who has managed to get a pair re-glazed (that didn’t cost the earth) give me some pointers?

Thanks in advance.

Si

mattbee

Tbh I’ve never asked, just put them in the post and got them back with lenses a few days later.
    I’ve had several pairs of Oakleys done (whisker & two different shapes of Wire plus Crossfire) as well as clip in inserts for Wiley X, Oakley M Frame, ESS and Bolle ‘wraparound’ type safety glasses. One of the pairs of Wires had very curved lenses which weren’t too great at the edges but everything else has been fine, mix of cheapest clear for the inserts and Transitions for the other glasses.

mjsmke

I’m in a similar situation. I was looking on rxsport at the Rudy Project range but even with inserts i’m looking at over £220. If i get them directly glazed they start at £240. So gave Optilabs a call who have sent me 3 samples free of charge to try. They are £170 directly glazed for most models.

Just deciding on what lenses now.

scc999

Cheers for the replies.
    Might take a look at Optilabs if I can’t find some suitable frames that Ciliaryblue can do.

Si

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Prescription riding glasses – Ciliaryblue.com’ is closed to new replies.