Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Prescription glasses
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Anyone used selectspecs.com?

I’m after some Oakleys and they seem the cheapest so far.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Just had a look at the site and I think I have found my next pair of specs, thanks. Those Oakley Crosslinks look great for on and of the bike.

mikey74
    Free Member

Hahaha those are the ones I’m after

Rich
    Free Member

Yes, they were good.

pacerc200
    Free Member

Used “glasses corp” for my crosslinks, half the price of vision express using better lenses, 4 days for delivery no problems. Actually thinking of a second pair as they are really comfortable and don’t float/rattle about on my face.

I_Ache
    Free Member

How are the crosslinks on the bike?

I normally wear contacts on the bike but need new glasses and a multipurpose pair like these sound like a good idea. I will most likely keep using lenses too but it would be nice to have the option.

leadbasher
    Free Member

I use select specs, have used them before they opened their shop as well.
    I have the oakleys which are good but be aware they are sold as having interchangeable arms but you can’t buy spares you only get the two pairs of arms in the box. Select specs are not the fastest supplier glasses usually take a couple of weeks to arrive but after sales service is good. The rubber on my arms melted think it was from the deet insect repellant I was using on holiday, went into the shop asked if I could buy some replacement arms as it was my fault they just changed the whole frame as they are less than 12 months old. Great service they have also reglazed a few of my frames aswell no trouble

I_Ache
    Free Member

Thought I would update this. I ordered some Oakley Crosslinks from RxSport on Friday and received them yesterday. Very good service with good communication and the cheapest price I could see. The Crosslinks are £230 in Vision Express with normal lenses and about £400 with Oakley lenses. I paid £110 with the standard lenses, they do them Oakley lenses for £250.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Prescription glasses’ is closed to new replies.