Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Prepare to meet thy groom – TBC Wednesday Night Ride
  • ojom
    Free Member

Hmmm… Think I’ll bail out tonight and head for a climb instead. Riding GT on Saturday hopefully if anyone fancies it. Probably an early aft ride to finish in evening sun and quiet trails.

It’s cause i aint coming isn’t it? You can’t bear to miss me and your world is now empty.

robgarrioch

Blimey, congregations really are falling… Busy day here but fully intent on the 7pm rendezvous. After all, don’t want to disappoint Team Hervelo…

head for a climb instead

Now Jim, you know there’s plenty of climbing in them thar hills!

13thfloormonk

I was actually set on making this one for the first time in months, but then was given an invite to a lock-in at a shop workshop, which was too good an opportunity to miss.

Serviced forks and new bottom brackets ahoy!

digiphotoneil
    Free Member

Is anyone still going? I fancy heading out…

Might be a case of “see what I broke on my bike” however.

coastkid
    Free Member

im,going,Stevenmenmuir,Alistair,Rob…er anyone else?, looks like outnumbered 2-1 by the girls again 😮 😉 :mrgreen:

digiphotoneil
    Free Member

Count me in. Unless you see an upturned green Chameleon along the canal towpath.

The shop by Bonaly is where? Just before the school?

AntM
    Free Member

Yeah about 200m down the hill from the school.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Thats the one – on the road up to the scout camp

coastkid
    Free Member

yep just follow Scout camp signs, shop is half way up the hill on left,i will be there to catch the shop before 6.30pm so look out for you if your early 😮
    EDIT…beaten again..im so slow 😮

jimmy

thebikechain – Member

Hmmm… Think I’ll bail out tonight and head for a climb instead. Riding GT on Saturday hopefully if anyone fancies it. Probably an early aft ride to finish in evening sun and quiet trails.

It’s cause i aint coming isn’t it? You can’t bear to miss me and your world is now empty.

Can I come round for tea? What I mean is, can I come in from your garden bushes.

stanfree
    Free Member

Its the kids parents evenings tonight , but to be fair Im finding It harder to get motivated In the dark nights. Hopefully just a phase might need to find MTFU motivation for future weeks. 😮

ojom
    Free Member

jimmy – my back door is always open. fnar.

Kit
    Free Member

Don’t flatter yourself Mark – it’s really because I won’t be going…

😉

Just back in from my ride. Drier than expected, although I stuck largely to main paths. Grass is dew-y, and its pretty humid. Cold when not biking, but once warmed up, I was as sweaty as jimmy’s xtra-size jockstrap.

druidh
    Free Member

I’m out too. I have some rather urgent chores I have to attend to (the things you have to do for mates…..)

coastkid
    Free Member

great ride tonight everyone,nice to meet more folk again and a nice finnish down poats glen and along the water of lieth…every week im up its worth the half hour drive each way for the banter and trails 😮
    some pics…

robgarrioch

Yeah, good ride, & not just for the successful climbing 🙂
    Only got 2 not-2-blurred shots this time –

and

and a short vid on Threipmuirs’ north-east shore – http://www.flickr.com/photos/robgarrioch/5078978161/in/photostream/
    My turn for a snapped chain must be coming…

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Yep – that was a real nice way to spend an evening especially as I thought I wasnt going to get out at all today.

Good to meet some new faces.

And Steven – you’ve managed to convince me that tea drinking is more dangerous than mountain biking!

Ron

AntM
    Free Member

A great ride out and very enjoyable. Black Hill was good and probably the last time this year we will be able to ride it. 🙁

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Optimism Ant, will ride it again as long as it doesn’t rain 😐 Rob can you put that pic of me on Feckbook?

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Prepare to meet thy groom – TBC Wednesday Night Ride’ is closed to new replies.