Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)
  • "Prepare to die" Ronnie Pickering to the max
  • oldschool

And you

Weapons grade loon.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Bazil Fawlty lives and breathes !

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Old news – already been on the BBC website.

Yet more “trial via facebook/twitter/etc”…..when will it end…

simondbarnes

“You’re under citizens arrest. Put your hands on the car and get ready to die” – utter genius 🙂

zilog6128

Amazing! The Twitter comments are comedy gold.

Jamie
    Free Member

Seriously , the south of the UK is incredible. Men who voted Brexit trying citizen arrest 11 year olds. Amazing

Citation needed for some of that.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Why is the bloke so passive? I get not losing it and remaining calm but why not do that and hit him with some awkward questions?
    “Are you ok? Have you forgotten your medication”
    “Do you need to sit down and have a cup of tea”
    “Chill out dude”
    Or perhaps slamming his hand in the car door by accident and saying “oh god I’m really sorry”
    Etc etc.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Saw this earlier. That bloke passenger was incredibly restrained. Id have had a pop way before it got that far.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

“You’re under citizens arrest. Put your hands on the car and get ready to die” – utter genius

+1 tears of laughter , couldn’t be scripted better

aracer
    Free Member

I understand how it’s hard to believe the south of the UK is incredible, and unfortunately I can’t find any evidence for it

scaredypants

I think they’ve just come off the M27 – can do that to a man 😐

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

unknown
    Free Member

and I’ll tell you what, you too

That’s really quite special.

Also enjoying the prefect video in the twitter comments.

samunkim
    Free Member

Presumably he found them not driving a Range Rover, which is a capital offence down south these days

MrSmith
    Free Member

I understand how it’s hard to believe the south of the UK is incredible, and unfortunately I can’t find any evidence for it

Can’t find any evidence of it being full of “men who voted Brexit either”
    Wasn’t Ronnie Pickering from the amazing (for the wrong reasons) Hull?

aracer
    Free Member

deleted due to evidence failure

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Presumably he found them not driving a Range Rover, which is a capital offence down south these days

Yer only jel cos your donkeys been turned into glue & cat food.

Jamie
    Free Member

deleted due to evidence failure

Possibly. Assuming this was your evidence?

tjagain

A citizens arrest is a real thing – but like any arrest is only for an arrestable offence so be very sure it is before you try to restrain someone

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

So is this lunatic going to get charged by the police then?

aracer
    Free Member

Yeah – clearly photoshopped when I went back to check

revs1972
    Free Member

Why is the bloke so passive? I get not losing it and remaining calm but why not do that and hit him with some awkward questions?
    “Are you ok? Have you forgotten your medication”
    “Do you need to sit down and have a cup of tea”
    “Chill out dude”
    Or perhaps slamming his hand in the car door by accident and saying “oh god I’m really sorry”
    Etc etc.

Yeah, because winding up a clearly deranged individual is always the best choice of action.
    Looks a fairly sizeable bloke (the shouty one), so unless you are confident you could batter the shite out of him, its best to ignore and try to calm the situation down.
    Love the way his missus locks the door and won’t let him back in the car though.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Pure comedy gold! What a mad angry man.

bearnecessities

Sad state of affairs when any of that is deemed funny.

jimjam
    Free Member

bearnecessities – Member

Sad state of affairs when any of that is deemed funny.

Oh please. It might not have been funny at the time but as casual observers after the fact we can laugh at the absurdness of the man going waaaaay ott.

Northwind

tjagain – Member

A citizens arrest is a real thing

Although doesn’t usually give you the authority to kill the person you’re arresting

jimjam
    Free Member

Northwind

Although doesn’t usually give you the authority to kill the person you’re arresting

Are you sure? The shouting man sounded quite posh. I’d say he knows about such things.

ctk
    Free Member

Its like he learned to swear today.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I think you need to be a white american doing this to a black person for it to be legal

IANAL

jekkyl

‘you deserved it, you old slut’ 😀 😆 😀 faf

batfink
    Free Member

Awesome. You can understand somebody flipping-their-sh*t over getting cut-up or whatever, but (multiple) citizens arrests combined with threats to kill them is next-level bonkers. Feel a bit sorry for him actually.

I think he might find himself in court…. threatening to kill somebody is an offence – I had a similar case while I was on jury duty. One chav issued a really round-about threat to his girlfriend – we all got a lecture from the judge on how it was really serious.

From the CPS:

Threats can be calculated and premeditated, or said in the heat of the moment. The defendant does not have to have the intention to kill but there has to be an intent that the person to whom the threat has been issued would fear it would be carried out. This can be a difficult offence to prove, and it should be reserved for the more serious cases. Where it is doubtful whether the threat carried the necessary intent a charge under Section 4 Public Order Act 1986 may be appropriate.

lowey

One of the finest video’s of someone loosing their shit I have ever seen.

Utter genius. He couldn’t have “produced” it better.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

If only he’d also had an out-of-control dog named Fenton as well, running around barking, that would have been the cherry on the top.

atlaz
    Free Member

franksinatra

The male passenger in the car needs to grow a pair. I wouldn’t be letting a shouty man like that scream abuse at my kids.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

The male passenger in the car needs to grow a pair.

not necessarily as his lack of actions just led to the guy getting angrier and more frustrated – reacting would have appeassed him a bit.

Jamie
    Free Member

The male passenger in the car needs to grow a pair. I wouldn’t be letting a shouty man like that scream abuse at my kids.

Right. So you kick off, smack him and then get nicked/stabbed.

Sometimes what the world needs is someone who keeps their cool, rather than an internet badass.

jon1973
    Free Member

Sometimes less is more.

barkm
    Free Member

Check your ego, de-escalate and leave. That’s ‘growing a pair’.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘"Prepare to die" Ronnie Pickering to the max’ is closed to new replies.