Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Premium subscription
  • donkeydave

Hi I spend a lot off time on here reading the various threads on both the chat and bike forums, probably more than I should but its very interesting and sometimes fun,not very often post but this might change!.
    Anyway is the subscription worth having? was thinking of the 15 pound a year one.

wwaswas

yes.

If only to help ensure it’s continued existence.

dknwhy

Yes and download the mag app so you get access to the magazine. Plus you can download archived issues from the website.

Kahurangi

Does the £15 one get you digital access to the print magazine? Well worth it IMHO.

Even for £15 access to the website and forum, then still worth it to contribute to the community, the upkeep of the hamsters and to use the option to reduce the adverts.

jekkyl

I signed up to get rid of the adverts and my free gift was a copy of grit.cx – yeah thanks for that.

Mark

Yes, you get full mag app access with that too.

Total bargain 🙂

lunge

For the amount of time I spend on here, £15 per year to remove the ads and allow my continued enjoyment is an absolute bargain.

bruneep

and gets you access to the “P” users only forum.

Smudger666

don’t forget the P users discount on the classifieds!

bikebouy
    Free Member

can I have a P please Bob Mark

😉

scotroutes

Hold off. I believe Jersey Hunt is considering providing a Premier Account on the NHS as the number of “help I’m ill, what should I do” threads is considerably reducing the load on GPs and at A&E.

donkeydave

Hi check out the P.

donkeydave

So let me get this right the adverts are gone, I get digital access to the magazine and a free t shirt, should have done it a long time ago!.
    It is making me wonder why more people do not do it.

scotroutes

£15 per year is expensive when you’ve a Santa Cruz, Audi and T5 to buy and you have holidays at Center Parcs.

bruneep

I doubt you’ll get the T anyway. still waiting for mine from about 10yrs ago. They’ve got yer money now

donkeydave

Well I have not got one off those or ever been to Centre Parcs and never will unless my missus suprises me for a birthday present 😉

wwaswas

a free t-shirt?

I’m still waiting for my free 2003 calendar.

Junkyard
    Free Member

THIS

NO mag no forum and £15 is well worth it IMHO

I have to say i never read the mag or the P area 😳

donkeydave

I hope I get a T-shirt!.
    Do I have to do a secret handshake/buy a Audi to get to the P area!!

mrsfry
    Free Member

Ever since I became a big blue ‘P’ my chest size has increased (so has my belly from reading all the back issues 🙁 )

bearnecessities

Ever since I became a big blue ‘P’ my chest size has increased

GrannyUK will be pleased.

cp

15 quid just to help support this place is well worth it. the fact you get the mag as well and no ads is a bonus 🙂

The android mag app actually works very very well, i’m impressed.

sadexpunk

just re-subscribed. for all the time i spend on here and the advice ive had from members i figure its easy worth it.

Drac

Nice one people.

timidwheeler

There’s an app? What for?

jambalaya
    Free Member

IME mag app was useless. I have a peint subscription as I’m an oldie and download pdf’s for browsing offline

£15 is a bargain

chewkw
    Free Member

Absolutely worth it … 😛

Especially if you get free advice from me and everyone knows Junkyard is wrong while I am right. :mrgreen:

Do watch out for the forum troll hunters though coz they are plenty of them about shouting “Boss! Boss! Look the troll! The troll! …” 😆

edit: you can also email me your bank details for extra advice … 😆

spooky_b329

The gift subscription is reduced down the £25 at the moment in the shop, you don’t get the free gift but it does get you the 8 real issues of the mag, reduced ads, the fabled ‘P’* and the tablet/smartphone mag app inc back issues.

*Received my gift sub yesterday and signed up last night so will be checking for my ‘P’ after posting 🙂

mrsfry
    Free Member

You have a magnificent big blue ‘P’

spooky_b329

😳

dantsw13

I re-subscribed pre-xmas, but my P has gone

v8ninety

Oh go on then. I’ll give it a go…

Drac

Dan contact subs and they will help.

If you’re getting in touch about your subscription please give us as much information as possible.

Subscription Number (if you have one)
    Subscriber’s name
    Your delivery address, including postcode
    Email address (especially if you paid online)
    Website log-in / user name
    subs@singletrackworld.com – 01706 814397

footflaps

Don’t forget the STW Towers free Hookers and Coke parties, last friday of every month…..

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Premium subscription’ is closed to new replies.