Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Premiership football tickets – how to get hold of?
  • davosaurusrex

My brother in law and a couple of mates are visiting from Germany in May and want to go and see Liverpool vs Watford at Anfield. Is there any way of getting tickets with home fans except for through the stubhub type sites at £150+ per ticket? Is it possible if you join the supporters club? And what is the face value of average tickets anyway, assume the 3rd party sites operate with a huge mark up? As you can tell I know nothing about this so any pointers would be appreciated, ta!

yamyamblade
    Free Member

You have very little option other than paying the prices on stub hub etc, due to the size of Stadium demand always outweighs supply.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Forget watching Liverpool and go see the villa instead, as far as I am aware they can’t give the tickets away at the moment. 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

general process will be
    Season ticket holders
    any supporters clubs
    next tier of members
    then they sell the seats behind the pillars next to the fat idiot who nobody wants to sit next to him

davosaurusrex

Useful info, ta. Doubt he’ll bother in that case, he’s more used to spending £30 to see a Bundesliga match

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Premiership football tickets – how to get hold of?’ is closed to new replies.