Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Premier user question.
  • juan
    Free Member

Last year when the premier scheme was introduced, matt or mark said, nothing will change.
    Well apparently some thing did change. I now can't longer see the vids from the video from the eurobike.
    I don't mind really, but what I do mind though is the bullshit 🙁

z1ppy

ummm did you really expect to them not to give more access/features to ppl who actually pay for the premier membership? (or subscribe to the mag)

Wake up.

Andituk
    Free Member

Would that be the videos that say

More special video from Matt at Eurobike for our Premier Users.

Nothings changed, you haven't lost anything, you're just not getting the extra stuff premier users pay for.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Do the typical french things – sulk and go on strike!

vinnyeh

Do the typical french things – sulk and go on strike!

or just surrender to the inevitable?

juan
    Free Member

ummm did you really expect to them not to give more access/features to ppl who actually pay for the premier membership?

That I did expect. However I did not expect to see less than what I use to see because I am not premier.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

it 4 quid ya tight get!

Jamie
    Free Member

or just surrender to the inevitable?

Stoner
    Free Member

I think you'll find it's actually €6 🙄

racing_ralph
    Free Member

which is £4

epicyclo

As a non-premier member I'm getting more than I paid for 🙂

Mark

Juan,

What can I say?
    The income from the paying Premier users is paying for those extra videos. There's still plenty of Eurobike coverage for you and even a bunch of video you can watch too. We've never put out as much content as we currently do. We have more staff and pay more freelancers than we've ever done before thanks in part to the paying premier users and our increasing numbers of subscribers. Everyone wins! Premier users win more tho. Because they've paid us money. Unlike you. We just give you (more) stuff for free.

Jamie
    Free Member

@Mark

I think you should region lock all the videos, like iPlayer, just to make a point 8)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Premier user question.’ is closed to new replies.