Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Prank that's gone wrong…
  • chilled76
    Free Member

So we’ve got a colleague who often leaves his gym bag in our workroom.

We filled it with some heavy text books for a laugh a while back and he sussed it straight away before he left (think we were a bit over eager).

Fast forward 3 months, we thought we’d have another go.

So this time we put a ladies coat that has been in our workroom for about 5 years (no one knows who’s it is).

Anyway, he’s got home and found it (didn’t got to the gym I think) and chucked it on his bedroom floor.

His Mrs found it yesterday and rang him whilst at work, she now thinks he’s having an affair!

He’s tried to tell her to talk to us at work, but basically says she doesn’t want to speak to us as we will just be lying to help him cover up his lie.

To confound the problem he bought her flowers on the way home (smells of guilt is what she’s saying).

Agghhhhhh I’ve started this mess, what do I do????

martinhutch

Double down – knickers and a lipstick.

For the bantz.

cokie

😆
    Please keep this updated!

cubist
    Free Member

Sounds suspiciously like he’s getting you back.

jekkyl

go round and speak to his wife personally, include explantion of the previous prank and other pranks that go on at your office.

martinhutch

go round and speak to comfort his wife personally

FTFY etc

jekkyl

is she fit?
    maybe she’s seeking an excuse to get out.

perchypanther
    Free Member

go round and speak to his wife personally, include explantion of the previous prank and other pranks that go on at your office.

Go round and comfort his wife and tell her that you can’t believe the devious bastard would cheat on a hot mama like her. You’d never do such a thing. You’d appreciate her.

Edit. – Damn, too late.

Cougar

‘s what I thought too. (Cos it’s what I’d do.)

Northwind

Wee in your own shoes.

ferrals
    Free Member

You need to give him an alibi so she will realise the woman’s coat is nothing to do with him.

Stick a bunch of g@y p0rn in his gym bag for her to find next.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Bet the wife is called Louise.

Tiger6791

If my mate got caught having an affair by leaving hiding a coat in gym bag I’d get my mates to say it was a work prank and then start a thread on STW to back up the work prank story….

Just saying… 😀

johndoh
    Free Member

This

geetee1972
    Free Member

I took a street portrait of a very distinctive looking bloke who spent his whole life working as a musician with the likes of the Rolling Stones and Eric Clapton. I asked him where I could send a copy to and he said I could leave it with his ‘lady friend’ who works in Phase Eight on our high street (he was there to meet her for what I assumed was a date).

Fast forward a few weeks and on going into the shop to drop off said portrait, none of the women there recognised him and on top of that all the other female members of staff were apparently in long term relationships.

It was then I realised the distinct possibility that one of them is having an affair with said gentleman caller!

chilled76
    Free Member

A lot of suggestions this is a return prank. It could be although I was there when he took the phone call… It seemed pretty genuine and he looked like he’d seen a ghost afterwards.

He’s also not talking to us all now which leads me to think it’s real.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Please keep this updated!

+1

teethgrinder

Have an affair. Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

jimmy

Ro5ey – Member

Bet the wife is called Louise.

I’ve missed this Louise thing – link to thread?

funkmasterp

This has the scope to be s truly epic prank. Just keep hiding random things in his gym bag. His wife will eventually begin to think he’s a serial killer collecting trophies.

pictonroad

I carefully unpacked a housemate’s rucksack the night before he left for Paris and placed 2 housebricks at the bottom. Assumed he’d clock it pretty quickly as the increase in weight was substantial

He carried them around on his back for 3 days, then on return, armed with some French vino in the top of the bag he paid an extra luggage charge to bring them home again.

I did feel a bit bad, you should feel worse.

DezB
    Free Member

Some of you should start your own Youtube channel, what with your amazing “pranks” . 2million followers easy

scud
    Free Member

Done some good ‘uns over the years, in the army we had a Sgt Lee, a miserable bastard who we managed to keep “regular” for quite a while when we realised you can’t taste Senokot in black coffee.

Worst was as young lads as chefs in a Portsmouth restaurant, we did the usual old fish hidden in cars, freezing peoples car keys in a 50 litre bucket of water so they were given a huge ice block with car keys in centre at end of shift. The one we feel sorry for though was a young waitress who we did the “cellophane over the loo and knock the light bulb out” trick, she didn’t know as she walked back into the centre of the restaurant that she has wee all down the back of her leggings and shoes, once pointed out, she ran out never to be seen again!

stevied
    Free Member

Many pranks in the workshop as an apprentice.
    The one that went wrong was when we put superglue under the rim of one of the stools which our mate B.U.F.F used a lot.
    Only problem was that within a minute of applying said glue, the boss came out to move the stools…He was not a happy chappy 😆

Stevet1
    Free Member

So this time we put a ladies coat that has been in our workroom for about 5 years (no one knows who’s it is).

Out of interest, what did you think would happen? I get the heavy books thing, but a ladies coat?

egb81
    Free Member

On a lads holiday years ago we hid loads of gay pron playing cards in people’s bags for fun. One of the guys still lived at home and his mum helpfully unpacked his bag for him leaving the cards, half of which had love notes written on them, on his bedside table.

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

I spent one of my holidays as a student working at a agricultural machinery dealers and servicing company. My job was cleaning the filthy shit covered tractors the farmers were trading in for new just before the end of the tax year. The was the normal pranks going in with the apprentice and workshop guys. the apprentice took offence that i annhilated him at darts one lunchtime so to get me back he hid an “artistic” photo of a lady cut out of his favourite magazine in my lunch box. Following day my mum found it as she made my lunch, he thought that was hilarious when i told them when i got to work.

This apprentice liked to enjoy ketchup sandwiches every day at lunch, so he always had a bottle of ketchup in his bag. The old glass bottle. One day the lid had come off and the ketchup was all over the inside of his bag. He never did work out how that lid came loose. 😉 😆

not the sharpest tool in the box.

Cougar

I’ve missed this Louise thing – link to thread?

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/going-back-to-an-ex

mtbmaff
    Free Member

On a lads holiday in Spain one of the guys passed out drunk, so we got him to bed, stripped him off and put a condom with suntan lotion in it between the cheeks of his ass. In the morning at breakfast he was very sheepish and quiet, unfortunately some of us couldn’t keep a straight face long enough to get some miles out of our prank.

chilled76
    Free Member

Out of interest, what did you think would happen? I get the heavy books thing, but a ladies coat?

Just as an annoyance when he’s trying to get to his squash kit in the changing rooms at the gym. Seemed amusing at the time.

DezB
    Free Member

Out of interest, what did you think would happen?

Practical Joke help.

Drac

That.

avdave2

The firemen on when I worked on Foulness put out by yet another **** up by their most junior member bundled him into his locker then emptied the contents of a CO2 extinguisher through the grill.

They did think when they opened the door and he fell like a dead weight to the floor that they might just have killed him.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Prank that's gone wrong…’ is closed to new replies.