Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Pram time
  • Lazgoat
    Free Member

Before we bought ours we tested loads of different makes and models and even stopped parents in the street and got their first hand experience of their particular pram. Excessive? Perhaps…

Everything pointed to a Bugaboo Chameleon. It felt right to us, fitted the car and everyone that owned one swore by them. The hold their value incredibly well but cost a small fortune brand new. We were in John Lewis testing one for the second time and I asked the lady whether they ever sold their display models… They had just had a sale and had a display model on hold for another parent, but she hadn’t called in to pick it up, she was 24hrs late now. Can we see it if it’s available and what’s the price? 1 coffee later we’re walking to the car with a brand new Chameleon for £400, under half price!

It’s been great so far, 1 year in. Rolls very well and turns beautifully. Good luck with yours.

richardkennerley

Thanks for all the replies so far, got loads to be looking at here. Not gonna dive in just yet, but might be in touch about some of these secondhand ones at some point! think we’ve got a day out at Deepdale coming up pushing prams around car parks!

solarider
    Free Member

Firstly congratulations!

Stokke Xplory here. Brilliant, and suitable from birth with the car seat.

Really flexible, sits nice and high, loads of adjustability, baby faces you, well made.

If you decide to go for it, we have a mint condition Stoke car seat and iso fix base in Black Melange (nice grey colour) that we could let go for a snip.

gt900uk
    Free Member

I wanted this http://www.outnabout.com/products/nipper-single.asp but wife overruled and we got http://www.jane.es/en/jane-catalogue/strollers/pushchairs/trider with the matrix light 2 car seat, it’s a great system.

toffer
    Free Member

We have an Uppababy Vista, no idea what it’s like to use yet as the child is due 2nd week in January. Looks nice, big basket gets good reviews so my wife says!? Just know it cost a lot! We did stop a woman in the Trafford centre a while ago who had one to ask her thoughts, she loved it!

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Congratulations

My baby is 11 weeks now so I can’t say I’m a veteran. We bought a Quinny Moodd and it’s been superb so far, it opens easily by tapping the lever (one handed) it’s light and wheels can be easily replaced if ever needed. It’s an all black one so it can be touched up easily if it gets scratched. It’s light and easy to manovure. It does seem a bit wider than others though.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Pram time’ is closed to new replies.