Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Praise for On One
  • midatlantic
    Free Member

Big praise to On One!

Ordered my 456 evo 2 frame yesterday at 11am.
    It was waiting in my office at lunch time today.

anotherstan
    Free Member

praise from me too.
    placed an order t’other night, realised that i’d stupidly ordered the wrong item so hurriedly sent an email explaining my idiocy, recieved a reply in a timely fashion stating that they would track down and change the order, then received the items the following day.

i’ve said it before, and i’ll say it again – i’ve always recieved excellent service from on-one 😯

bigpole
    Free Member

I’ve only had great service from on one – fast delivery and top customer service ( I hate the £20 min free post though)…. Just had a dodgy tyre replaced no questions asked….. Im only posting this as theyve had a bit of bad press …..and no I don’t work for them !!!!

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Weird about calling to change an order.I ordered a crash helmet one night, phoned the next morning as had ordered the wrong one. Was told, cant change it, so send it back when it arrives. Never did, got another somewhere else and wife uses it.

barffy
    Free Member

I can praise them too, as the set of Ex-demo RCT3 Pikes they had in clearance for £350 arrived this morning!

Lovely jubbly!

LenHankie

Same as the OP, frame ordered after lunch, was at my desk mid morning the next day. Great stuff.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Praise for On-One. But their carrier (Yodel), utter crap. Tyres attempted delivery on Tuesday. Left a card saying they’d try again the following day. Nothing. And nothing today either. Reference number on the card isn’t recognised on their website…

Northwind

DaveyBoyWonder – Member

Praise for On-One. But their carrier (Yodel), utter crap.

They used DPD for my last order, which always makes me happy, I like stalking the vans around on the GPS tracker.

iolo
    Free Member

Praise to chain reaction, wiggle, superstar, qvc, agent provocateur and many other online companies who have all managed to do the same.
    Good work all.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Well I’ve just phoned the cretins at Yodel. Apparently the parcel was attempted to be delivered Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. No card through the door Weds or Thursday and my wife was in all day yesterday. My option if I want to collect the item I’ve paid for? Drive to friggin Keighley so thats 90 minutes and petrol money out of a day sometime.

Fk that. I told them to shove it and I’ll chase it up with On-One at 9am and see if they can resend the item via someone who isn’t a halfwit.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Praise for On One’ is closed to new replies.