Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Pragmasis Locks – shout out
  • tinybits
    Free Member

Just thought I’d leave a note about the Pragmasis bike lock I’ve just bought. I’m nothing at all to do with them, but the reviews seemed good and price was about right.

I went for this one in 2.0m length one and it’s bloody heavy – not for commuting I’d suggest but for home anchor or, it’ll be the nuts.

http://securityforbikes.com/proddetail.php?prod=P16-x.x-RoundLock

Service was great, I needed it for this weekend for a trip to centre parks to lock up mine and the kids bikes, only ordered on Monday evening and it’s sat here in my office. Loads of communication from them, including correcting my postcode on the delivery address I gave!

Well done Pragmasis

benp1

They’re regarded as good chains, on a pair with Almax

Northwind

I really like the Roundlock, it’s a bit fiddly but so much cheaper than a bombproof padlock and it seems like it’d be harder to attack since the pin’s pretty much protected by the chain. I just regret not getting a keyed-alike D lock to match.

Careful with the end links though, that’s a lot of steel and they’ll scratch a bike easily if you’re not careful.

z1ppy

I went Almax but also consider the Pragmasis chains on a parr, and would thoroughly recommend the Torc ground anchor pragmasis sell.

grenosteve
    Free Member

I have a Pragmasis 22mm chain, lock and ground anchor for my motorbike at home. The chain alone is heavy enough to keep the bike safe!

Mighty bit of kit. Thumbs up!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Pragmasis Locks – shout out’ is closed to new replies.