Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PPi claim ?
  • Any one used Leaglly Entitled for a ppi claim

Are they any good or are they just going to screw me over !

Your thoughts or story’s welcome

sc-xc

Don’t. Do it yourself, it really couldn’t be easier.

Drac
    bamboo
    Free Member

Definitely do it yourself. Pretty certain that there is a load of info on moneysavingexpert website

coolhandluke
    Free Member

+1 for DIY.

We got paid out a few months back. Pretty easy.

Any company that does it for you takes a slice out of your money for doing very little. It’s not like they come round your house and find the paperwork for you is it.

dux
    Free Member

Do it yourself, it is very easy and only cost a few stamps. Don’t give your money away. Loads of template letters on moneysavingexpert.com

matthewjb
    Free Member

DIY

Financial Services Authority has all info and forms here

nasher
    Free Member

Yep diy, very easy and you dontceven need to have details of your loans. It took me 10 mins 2.50 for signature post and over 2k arrived in the bank about 2 months later

Thanks all for your help in this matter . Seams like DIY is way to go but I know it will back fire on me and tell me to pis£ off ? And end up with nowt !

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Do it, the worst that can happen is they say no, if they do fill out the paperwork with the ombudsman and if it really comes to it you can still go with a claim company. You don’t sign over your rights to make a claim when they say no. It couldn’t be easier to do it yourself, tescos even had a special helpline for me to call they did all my paperwork for me.

hora
    Free Member

Is there a time limit?

Mine was 99 I think

jonjones262
    Free Member

I claimed myself

Had a reply yesterday, they’ve offered me 4300 back!! 🙂

chiefinspector
    Free Member

As above, claim yourself. I claimed about 6 months ago not thinking i would get anything. I received a letter back saying i wasn’t entitled to it so i just accepted it as i thought it was a long shot anyway. Just yesterday i received a letter saying that they had reviewed my case and would be paying £1600. Not too bad for doing very little.

lister

Using a company to do the work for you won’t make the bank more likely to pay you. You’re just going to end up giving some of your money away.

TBH the banks don’t have much fight in them. We’ve had 3 succesful claims purely by filling in the forms. The people I spoke to in the claims departments were very helpful and told us what to do.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PPi claim ?’ is closed to new replies.