Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • PPDS without a ticket!
  • sleigh62
    Free Member

Hi all

A couple of us are going to the PPDS this year but unfortunately I was busy at work during sign up and didn’t manage to register us. I know you can just buy a lift pass and follow the crowd … I think?

Has anyone got any experience of doing it without a number or wrist band … routes, maps, signage etc.

I did it officially in 2012 but have forgotten most of the details 🙁

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Nothing to stop you riding the routes at all. Having the wristband just means you can access the foodstops. We normally rise the PPDS one day, buy a liftpass and follow the decent bits the day after.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Officially the lifts open extra early just for PPdS riders but you can tag along, we had friends who did. Alternatively you just go up after 9 (?) as above you don’t get the free food but I suspect you can blag a bit of that too (we just picked up extra for our mates)

Route is well sign posted, this year there is no pdf online so I can’t recommend a few detours (eg black run tobaggon down into Linderets on way back from Switzerland) – recommend you take all the options as main route has to be for once a year types on their hardtails

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘PPDS without a ticket!’ is closed to new replies.