Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PP Shan sizing/can I have a go on your bike mate?
  • adjshef
    Free Member

Hi all,

I’m quite tempted to buy a Production Privee Shan frame, but before I pull the trigger I’d like to see one in the flesh and ideally have a roll around on one to check the sizing on a Large, (mainly to check that the seat will go low enough for my somewhat stubby legs (5’11 with shortish legs and longish body). Anyone got one that I could have a nosy at near Sheffield or Doncaster (live in Shef, work in Donte Carlo)?

shindiggy
    Free Member

Just ordered a x large, I’m 6’1″ and will be running a 35mm length stem. The top tubes on the shans are not overly long so would recommend a large for your height. I’m bases in Birmingham, your welcome to try mine when it arrives, but it will likely be too big.

bigdrew
    Free Member

If an XL Oka is any use to you you are welcome to have a go. It is a bit longer than the Shan.. I’m in Derby in the peak most weekends so not too far of

nickc

I’m 5’10 had a L, it was just about spot on, 32 inside leg.

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

I am 5.10 and bought a medium, was just on the crossover according to pp. Its a fraction small but i run a 50mm stem. A large might feel a tiny bit stretched but i reckon a large would be spot on for 5.11

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PP Shan sizing/can I have a go on your bike mate?’ is closed to new replies.