Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Power tools: Nothing makes you feel as omnipotent/god like.
  • chojin
    Free Member

Now like any man, I like a ruddy good power tool.

To welcome the new addition to my power tool family, today I conquered the garden with 200mph of cyclone at my fingertips in the form of a Bosch leaf blower.

My god leaf blowers are satisfying. In fact, i’d say it’s one of *the* most satisfying power tools I’ve ever used! I’m now at least 70% more manly than when I started the day.

That is all.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Dewalt impact wrench. Awesomezzz!.

coatesy
    Free Member

Always loved powertools, but recently found them even better when in the hands of Mythbuster’s Kari Byron 😉

headfirst
    Free Member

Real men have petrol chainsaws…and special kevlar trousers! 8)

sambob
    Free Member

Leaf blowers are stoopid. I reckon it’s a conspiracy set up by gardening firms to create themselves some business. Our nearest neighbour’s gardener just blows them around each week, even through the winter… Hydraulic log splitters are very satisfying.

kayak23

My god leaf blowers are satisfying pointless. In fact, i’d say it’s one of *the* most satisfying pointless power tools I’ve ever used! I’m now at least 70% more manly than when I started the day.

FTFY
    😀

It’s Autumn, leaves fall, rot down, and provide nutrients into the soil, and so the cycle continues…..
    Just sayin’…

stumpyjon

leffeboy

Is that a petrol hammer drill? Awesum

oldgwegg
    Free Member

Would have to say my Husqvarna chainsaw with 18″ guide bar is what makes me feel a bit more manly – slaying trees and chopping up firewood. Phwoooar !!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Power tools: Nothing makes you feel as omnipotent/god like.’ is closed to new replies.