• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Alex.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Power Breathe….
  • Slogo
    Free Member

Anyone used one?

Hey fever/exercise induced asthma sufferer, just started using a preventer inhaler which has helped.

Leigh2612
    Free Member

Yes. I’m too lazy / forgetful to do it all the time but I used it consistently for a couple of months a while back before some tests and my peak flow (I think) was improved nicely.
    I forgot the name of the tests but both were blowing into a tube…

Northwind

Too dull for me, my brother got me one a while back and I feel bad for not using it but it’s too distracting to do anything else while using it, but too boring to enjoy in its own right imo.

YMMV of course!

Northwind

What the… He got me the high powered version “only for people who have maxed out the normal one”. That might explain it!

mooman
    Free Member

I got one a year or so ago. Red version.
    Waste of money imo.

Alex

I had (still have somewhere) one from a few years ago. Being asthmatic, any chance to improve peak flow is worth considering. Very dull to use but think it made a difference. Gave up after moving here, getting into the local asthma clinic, changing medication and stopping smoking 😉

You can buy a peak flow meter (like they use at the docs) for a tenner or less. I use mine monthly to check how the aged lungs are doing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Power Breathe….’ is closed to new replies.