Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Powder coating near Leeds- Recommendations
  • BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Anyone recommend a powder coater who works with bikes near Leeds?

Also a person for new frame transfers as well.

Cheers

Tracey

LSN coatings in Castleford. Had 4 frames done there and each one has been first class

carlosg
    Free Member

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sticky-bikes/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=200&_trksid=p3984

Not sure on the powdercoaters but my mate (link above) does replacement decals on fleabay + one of specials.

Sancho
    Free Member

theres a guy in Roundhay who is brilliant with stickers and there’s Peateys Coatings in Rawdon.

alternatively I know an anodising company

shredder
    Free Member

Another shout for LSN had my daughters bike done on the back of a reccomendation by Tracey.
    Very good

jonk

Just had my Alpine done at LSN. They tapped up all the bits that needed to be and the finish was spot on. I only had to do a small amount of work mainly on the BB threads and pivot bearing but for £40 i couldn’t complain! I have previously used other powder coaters nearer to me and the finish is no where as good as LSN’s so good i went back the next day with 4 car alloys.

tim3
    Free Member

This guy is good!
    Angus who works out of North Featherstone. K and M Powder Coatings, 01977 799040.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Powder coating near Leeds- Recommendations’ is closed to new replies.