Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Pot of tea mid or post-ride, how much do you pay?
  • cinnamon_girl

Thanks. 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

biggest rip off in the world.. especially if it’s just a tea bag in a pot. 3$ minimum up to 6$AU. This is why I always make my own F’n LTS

soobalias
    Free Member

£1 a mug.
    pot of tea could command upto £2.50

you may think i have scotch or yorks genes

slowoldman

Flask in the car.

rocketman
    Free Member

Close to or virtually zero because I never buy refreshments

scottfitz
    Free Member

kayla1
    Free Member

One pound for a proper mug (a mug mind, not a polystyrene cup or some other mug substitute, and none of your la-di-da china either- proper earthenware please, preferably plain white) of good tea. Leave the bag in the cup and give me a proper jug of milk that pours without dribbling, and a bowl of sugar that my bf can sugar his own tea with please. Metal spoons too, please.

I will pay over the odds for cream scones though. I like cream scones.

cinnamon_girl

If I’ve availed myself of village parking then I do like to support the pub or tea shop. If it’s a trail centre then definitely a flask.

Recently got stung, in a pub, for £3.50 for a pot of tea for one, no cake with it either. 😐 Won’t go there again.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

. Leave the bag in the cup

There should be no bag

carlos
    Free Member

£1.00 for a mug
    £1.50 speciality pot for one
    £2.75 speciality pot for two

served in a proper china cup and saucer.

The do great cakes and American toasted sandwiches too, so if your around Hayfield you’d not go wrong popping into Rosies.

cinnamon_girl

Don’t think I’ve ever been served proper tea leaves, just one tea bag in a pot even if there is hot water to top up. Do like tea in a china cup and saucer though. 🙂

Another vote for scones, home-made naturally. 8)

chakaping
    Free Member

Love a nice cup of tea, but always go for hot choccy during/after riding.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Pot of tea mid or post-ride, how much do you pay?’ is closed to new replies.