• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by taka.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • postman spoilt my day :-(
  • organic355
    Free Member

nothing arrived and I am eagerly awaiting my joystick maxx2, a shiny new adjustable spanner and BB removal tool, was planning on working on the bike today and testing out the joystick later on 🙁

IsaacClarke
    Free Member

I hate it when that happens!!

Expecting a delivery is a guaranteed way to get me out of bed in the morning… Its just like Christmas : )

thehillsofsomerset
    Free Member

you do realise they are on strike today!!

DezB
    Free Member

They are on bloody strike. I needed my new bars today. Nothing.

nuke

You have my sympathy…been waiting in now since Thursday for FedEx to deliver my Hope Hoops: still nothing 🙁

tazzymtb

Postman Pat, Postman Pat
    Postman Pat and his unionised cat,
    Early in the morning,
    They're still in bed a-snoring,
    And I'm wondering where's my post you f*cking ****.

taka
    Free Member

ive been trying to getabike to germany for thae past gond no's how many weeks postal strikesdidnt help now its lost in transit… not good you lazy b~@asterd postmen

westkipper
    Free Member

Incompetent, f*****g useless, Sh**e, I can handle all these complements, but I object to being called lazy! 🙂
    Organic, If you can get to 20 miles west of Edinburgh, I'll lend you a BB tool to make up for it!

fontmoss
    Free Member

if youre near derby you can use my joystick and enduro, only got an external bb tool

organic355
    Free Member

Thanks for the offers, I went out on the road bike instead 😯 as the weather was fan dabby dozy, supposed to be sh*te 2moor tho and was planning to go to glentress.

roddersrambler
    Free Member

Please don't generalise…. worked and delivered my normal rural round today thank you very much,to the delight of my customers. 🙂

fontmoss
    Free Member

i got my stuff from crc this morning, very pleased postie was working, too tired at 8am when he knocked on my door to thank him

taka
    Free Member

them ones that walk or ride when they deliver arnt lazy but mines a ****t who pips his horn for us to go get the post… 🙄 and he smashed the wall up at the bottom of my road in the snow 👿

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘postman spoilt my day :-(’ is closed to new replies.