• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • posting pictures I've uploaded from facebook
  • taxi25
    Free Member

I use Photobucket to host pictures, but if I’ve uploaded them from facebook I can’t post them on here 🙁 do I have to modify the url or something. Other pictures no problems.

bruneep

edit just re read that

Mackem

You used to be able to, just tried and it doesnt seem to work any more.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I just post from Photobucket,it’s so easy,unlike that PITA FlickR.
    As you’re already using Photobucket just keep posting from there.

jimmy

Permissions on your FB account? I’ve always been amazed they work on an anonymous website, assuming you’d need to be a friend on Facebook to see them. My security is obviously lax.

Drac

I use Flickr it’s so easy to use but even easier and no account needed is Imgur.

taxi25
    Free Member

just tried posting other pictures, it appears to be just randomly working at the moment .

some work some don’t /

edit:Well they all came up but only two did when I previwed thm

CountZero

I use Flickr it’s so easy to use but even easier and no account needed is Imgur.

Flickr is completely broken when used with iOS; you used to be able to upload directly from Photos, and you could tap with two fingers in the image URL window to select all, but you can do neither now.
    Photobucket at least lets you do that, but on selecting and copying the URL, it locks up, so I have to go out of the app then reopen it, been like that for ages.
    Using iOS 9.1 on an iPad 3.
    Hmmmm, just did a bit of googling, and it seems that Flickr has the rather short-sighted policy of not officially supporting mobile Safari, directing users to either the desktop version, or the app.
    But as the app won’t allow the selection of bbcode for sharing, that renders the use of Flickr on the most widely used mobile platform effectively useless.
    Idiots.

anagallis_arvensis

That finger is poorly

Drac

Oh aye I forget about the app as I never use it. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘posting pictures I've uploaded from facebook’ is closed to new replies.