Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Posting photos
  • smartay

Hi all
    Having problems posting pics (again) I understand you "sandwich" the http…….with [ img] and[/img]but still getting that annoying red x in a box.
    Where am I going wrong, I havent used flickr in awhile could this be the reason although logged in ok?
    ah should there be aspace in front of the first img

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

no

smartay

Well simon that really helps, have posted before with no problem?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

do a search, this comes up at least twice a week forever. I think there are probs with Flickr so why not upload the shot to http://www.tinypic.com and use the readymade forum code they supply ?

smartay

thnks will have to transfer over to pc to access photos not on laptop and try a bit later.

richpips
    Free Member

If you use Firefox, there is a Greasemonkey script that will give you the correct code, from the all sizes page.

crispybacon
    Free Member

see if the answers in this thread helps?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

flickr works fine, got to the all sizes link on a pic and get the link to paste in

jordie
    Free Member

this is a prototype of my next bike.
    If using flickr you have to click on all sizes buttom to view the images then you get the url.
    what is missing is you need to click on the img button when writing your post.
    I feel your pain i was there on saturday night just keep going you will get there in the end.

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie:

Seriously Mods. Put up a sticky about posting pics.

…and i still agree with myself.

jordie
    Free Member

They should maybe think about making the instructions a bit more user friendly.There is a few steps missing from there destructions

smartay

smartay

a bit of tooing and froing but it worked, the IMG and the post area didnt work enclosedwith my own brackets.

rOcKeTdOg

Well done!

jonjon

worth it in the end 🙂

retro83
    Free Member

someone sticky this thread please! 🙂

Drac

No need to sticky if people click the help button.

XC_PK
    Free Member

Just testing..

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Posting photos’ is closed to new replies.