Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posting images from photobucket
  • Kunstler

I’ve done this hundreds of times yet trying all permutations (obviously not all or it would have worked) it’s not showing up in a preview of post. What the hell am I doing wrong? can someone give me an idiot’s guide please?

yorkshire89
    Free Member

[ img] link [ /img]

without the spaces

Kunstler

Tried it but it’s still not working. There are various options from photobucket and I’ve tried copying from ‘Direct’, ‘HTML’ and ‘IMG’ and pasting into tags from STW.

cdoc
    Free Member

If you take the bottom link (IMG) there is no need to add the square brackets bit.
    Just paste the link into the post and away you go.

Just did it a second ago!

bigtimebones
    Free Member

On photobucket click on the photo, once loaded click on the IMG sharing options, should auto copy for you.

Paste

and voila.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

same as above, don’t understand if you’ve done it hundreds of times?, nothings changed (for me at least).

Kunstler

No, that doesn’t work for me either however I can post the same photo from facebook. Weird.

bigtimebones
    Free Member

Are your photos on Photobucket set to private? or something like that?

DezB
    Free Member

I just use the “Direct” link

[ img] http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r90/dezb99/unnamed_zps8f9b23f1.jpg [/im g]

=

stevied
    Free Member

Or if you click on the ‘image’ link on your photo in Photobucket, just paste that into the thread without selecting the IMG button

Kunstler

Okay.

Edit: Works when I post just not in preview.

What I’m wanting to post has been a long time in the making and hopefully be worthwhile if I can get the photos up for it too.

Kunstler

But the photos from Facebook show up in preview mode.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Posting images from photobucket’ is closed to new replies.