Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posting forks: What's a good delivery service to use?
  • TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Any pointers, esp with RM being under the cosh at the moment?

grantway
    Free Member

ParcelForce There not to do with Roayal Mail
    and not effected by the strikes

slowrider
    Free Member

second that, though a pair of wheels i sent parcelforce 48 took a day or so longer than expected. its worth gonig for the enhanced cover for peace of mind i reckon, not to mention getting a proper fork box from your lbs in the first place. at a push, a wheel box with the fork put in diagonally works well though.

Stu_N

Royal Mail Special Delivery works for me if you're posting something expensive. Forks will almost certainly be oversize but I've had reasonable success in getting them accepted anyway, and the insurance is quite handy. Sent some Float 36RC2s fully insured for about £22 last week which isn't bad.

If you're sending something valuable by courier and you're not an account customer you'll pay a fortune to cover them for their real value, just depends on getting a PO who will actually accept the things 🙂

buckylastard
    Free Member

Parcel Farce are prob the best option given the post stikes/forks' weight and 'insurance'. I believe you are get covered upto a few hundred quid as part of the standard cost but not 100%… Their site should be pretty self explanatory.

Dirtynap
    Free Member

DHL are great. You can drop them off at DHL, staples, WHsmiths, or they will pick them up from you. Should cost somewhere around £13

Parcelline are good too.

philsimm
    Free Member

Interparcel are really good. Choice of carriers, sometimes sameday pickup, cheap and good level of insurance. Never had a problem with em.

simondbarnes

Royal Mail standard parcels.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Sent via RMSP.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Posting forks: What's a good delivery service to use?’ is closed to new replies.