Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posting Forks
  • greasystain
    Free Member

I need to send a pair of forks off for a tuning what is the best way to send them?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Stick 'em in a box and write the address on the outside for a start?

greasystain
    Free Member

Yeah yeah yeah – What courier?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Post Office?

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Royal Mail Special Delivery!

Seamus
    Free Member

Is it TF tuned? Just used theie collect/return service, sent on Wed returned today, great service.

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

royal mail – insured

st

Royal Mail Special Delivery is a decent option but pricey.

Parcel Force 48 is ok too and gets a reasonable level of insurance. Somethign liek a Pike will cost around £13 this way.

I normally use this for the convenience of the post office rather than having to arrange or be around for a courier collection.

cynic-al
    Free Member

RM delivery rates, prices etc all on the website!!

crazy-legs

I thought Special Delivery couldn't be used on forks any more? I seem to remember having to send it Parcel Farce once when I turned up at the PO and requested Special Delivery on a set of SIDs – something about overweight or oversize.

I've just sent a set of forks back to TF Tuned, I put them in the outgoing mail bit at work, they arranged TNT and paid for it! 🙂

cooie

Sold some forks on here, too long for Special Delivery. Sent Parcel Force express24, bout £1.50 more. Only insured for £300 though. Arrived 07:15 the next day.

greasystain
    Free Member

I'm sending them to TFT so perhaps their collect and return service is the way to do it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Posting Forks’ is closed to new replies.