Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posting a frame- Collect sites (which good ones have you found/used recently)?
  • hora
    Free Member

Any good ones? Fast service etc?

IHN

I’ve used Parcel Monkey in the past, no issues.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Surely you must have tried them all by now – with the number of frames you sell on…

jimw
    Free Member

Interlink direct

renton
    Free Member

I’ve used paisley freight in the past for a whole bike and they were pretty good

Houns

ParcelForce last week, they were excellent

neninja
    Free Member

I’ve used paisley freight in the past for a whole bike and they were pretty good

Don’t touch Paisley Freight – totally useless. Failure to collect and blamed their ‘agent’. I suspect that they had failed to pass the booking on to the ‘agent’.

Google Paisley Freight and you’ll find dozens of threads on car and cycle forums complaining about their poor or non-existent service and how they become unpleasant when things go wrong.

_tom_
    Free Member

I always use Parcel Force. I tried DHL via Parcel 2 Go once and they failed to turn up. They also failed to turn up on the “re-try” after I complained. Useless twunts.

renton
    Free Member

i had no issues at all with paisly frieght ?>

rob-jackson
    Free Member

myhermes

camo16
    Free Member

I’d consider doing it myself, just so I can say I’ve held a fabled Hora frame…

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I use senditnow.
    Its basically parcelforce, but you get better prices.

Bregante

I’d consider doing it myself, just so I can say I’ve held a fabled Hora frame…

Surely everyone on here has at least one?

Only ever used parcel force myself.

si-wilson
    Free Member

I use Parcel Monkey a LOT. odd missed collection but pretty rare.

lovetoride
    Free Member

Well worth noting these if I ever need to sell a frame/bike.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Posting a frame- Collect sites (which good ones have you found/used recently)?’ is closed to new replies.