• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by cp.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posting a frame
  • charliemort

Don’t think Hermes will do it.

Any recommendations?

thanks

velocipede
    Free Member

I’ve always used Paisleyfreight – lots of negative comments on various forums about them but I’ve never had problems and the prices tend to be good

I also used Parcelforce recently and found their prices had, surprisingly, got a lot more competitive lately so also worth a look

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Parcel Force was the easiest when I last sent a frame. Just dropped it to my local post office and it was there in 48hrs.

cp

Parcel force via senditnow.com

cynic-al
    Free Member

Parcel farce here too, price not too bad.

charliemort

parcelforce have changed it – it’s now nearly £40!

damascus
    Free Member

Why don’t you think my hermes will post it? Because they don’t deliver to the address or won’t accept a bike frame?

Ive posted one with them before and I’m about to take another one shortly.

My hermes seems to be the cheapest for me and touch wood pretty good so far. The only issue I have is they do not handle with care so I always over pack them to make sure they survive.

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Really? I managed to get a large steel bike frame and forks under the Parcel Force Express 48 with insurance for about £16.
    Got it a box 110 x 75 x 25

Just done done a quote today for the same.

granny_ring

You were lucky with Hermes accepting a frame box, pretty sure it’s bigger than their max allowed size.

cp

what are you trying to send? Next day by noon for a typical bike frame and fork should is £15.97 via senditnow.com (this is parcelforce, just a different marketing ploy)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Posting a frame’ is closed to new replies.