Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Postcard from Dartmoor. Just to annoy; another hot dry day
  • Shinythings
    Free Member

Haven't been up to the high north for a while and was rewarded with some sunburn and a cracking Billy no mates ride. Could have done without getting halfway to High Willhays only to realise the red flags were out!
    Tea stop in Lydford gorge and a few nice downs sorted my day
    Looking forward to this off Sourton Tor

A30 is quiet these days

From Bridestowe

Proper Devon lanes

Few more here http://aol.pixum.co.uk/slide/4560311

user-removed
    Free Member

Not annoyed – can't see the pics 8)

Shinythings
    Free Member

Stupid crappy picture hosting and stupid slow broadband
    Won't link to the image

will
    Free Member

I'm more than happy with your crap internet 😆

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

nice pics

scraprider
    Free Member

ah the golf course. im sure the buggers were aming for me last time i was up there , also were you doing the prince town loop a few weeks ago . and broke your chain. i lent you my chain tool , soz if its not you , nice pics btw. tis nice up that end.

Padowan
    Free Member

Looks like a nice day out! I need to use up some of my spare holiday – perhaps I should get my a*$e in gear and get out there exploring…

Kit
    Free Member

Lovely!

julianwilson
    Free Member

the 8th photo: is that the road near Bridestowe? I love those trees.

Shinythings
    Free Member

Scraprider, Yes the Golf course is a bit bizzarre and the route is not clear through the middle of it, FORE! 😯

Julian wilson, yes thats the road. Amazing trees, but a shame the Toffs who own the old station won't allow a continuation beside their land which forces that detour. Same thing is going on at Lustleigh.

Padowan, If weather stays this way, then I'm going up again this wknd as it needs to be dry to make the most of it

trailmonkey

intrenets fail

lots of that looks like the riding that me and ctd did up there.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Postcard from Dartmoor. Just to annoy; another hot dry day’ is closed to new replies.