Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Post Referendum excuse making / broken promises disappointment thread
  • cranberry
    Free Member

Narrow win for Remain – The issue is now settled and the plebs have no need of another vote, even if they were lied to, for the rest of eternity.

Narrow win for leave – It wasn’t decisive enough for us to properly leave, lets have some small concessions, a lot more bullying and fear and another vote or two ( until the plebs vote as they are told to )

spekkie
    Free Member

And I’m sure it will be narrow – so really the UK is buggered whatever happens.

This may go down as the biggest con in history.

julians
    Free Member

If remain win, get ready for a shafting from the eu.

If leave win,shift your investments into dollar denominated investments

BoardinBob

I had the horrible realisation last night of a post apocalyptic future with President Trump and Prime Minister Johnson

Terrifying!

perchypanther
    Free Member

I had the horrible realisation last night of a post apocalyptic future with President Trump and Prime Minister Johnson

Terrifying!

Wouldn’t worry. If the two of them ever get in the same room then their respective haircuts will generate enough static electricity to induce cardiac arrest in evey living thing in a 50 yard radius.

Problem solved.

spekkie
    Free Member

Seems like the first “biggy” has come out . . .

“People who voted “Out” on the basis of us stopping immigration and giving £350million a week to the NHS we’re mistaken . . . . ”

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Post Referendum excuse making / broken promises disappointment thread’ is closed to new replies.