Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Post-orgasmic laughing fit – would your lady be offended? (No pics content)
  • MikeT-23
    Free Member

May well regret starting this, and Mods – if it's deemed inappropriate I wholeheartedly apologise in advance to you and any upset readers. I know the STW crew are easily shocked.

Anyway, I had the rare pleasure of one on Sunday, with a new partner.

She'd never heard of the phenomenon before, and took some temporary offence at it 'cos she thought I might've been laughing at her or, perhaps, her technique.
    It was one release instantaneously leading to another. Doesn't happen often, but it's wonderful stuff.

Anyone else had the pleasure?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

You're very odd

meehaja
    Free Member

New a girl who used to laugh heartilly like a mature ale drinker. that was a bit odd. I guess it beats shouting out a name, I always felt that was really weird!

rOcKeTdOg

it's supposed to be fun, i think laughing is allowed

parkesie
    Free Member

done that but it might of been because i let off a ripper of a fart at the same time.

qwerty
    Free Member

imagine the shoe on the other foot – you shoot ya load and she just lays there laughing at you, how'd ya feel?

MikeT-23
    Free Member

Cheesy – that was the line she used on me to get me into bed in the first place!

Qwerty – your missing the point, fella. If the lady were to climax and laugh, or cry, I'd be kinda flattered that she was moved enough to do so. Remind me not to get jiggy with you.

lyons
    Free Member

one of my ex's used to laugh a bit… As in giggling alot. She assured me in a good way 😕 . To be honest, the first few times I found it wierd, but then I noticed i was joining in… Didnt bother me at all in the end, in fact i liked it. ( she had a sexy laugh……. hmmm where as I?) Just tell her again that its a good thing and a massive compliment…

Kit
    Free Member

I laughed my arse off at the very first time – was a bit awkward, but **** it you're supposed to enjoy it!

sundaywobbler

Had a girl who started crying once. Was rather concerning to start with but she soon managed to convince me it was a good thing.

I now normally finish with the line "watch me snore"

allthegear
    Free Member

I find I end up giggling straight afterwards quite a lot. No idea why – just the way it is.

djglover
    Free Member

kick her back doors down?

MikeT-23
    Free Member

There's always one, isn't there?
    Could you just leave your back door chat for you and whoever wants to kick yours down, please?

woodsman
    Free Member

I'm not surprised it's a 'rare pleasure' for you – sounds quite teenage to me.

In answer to your question, No – either way!

🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Post-orgasmic laughing fit – would your lady be offended? (No pics content)’ is closed to new replies.