• This topic has 46 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by P-Jay.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • post a picture to suit your mood.
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

stumpy01

P-Jay – Member

Life seems like a lot of endless graft at the moment. The little specks of joy I get come with so much heartache they’re not worth it. It’s like the universe it pushing me towards the social norm – Work, Eat, TV, Work, Eat, TV, Work, Eat, TV

Woah. I could have posted that…..perhaps not quite at the level you seem to be skirting along, but some days I do just think ‘sod this, I’m going to point my car north, drive until I get bored & hole up in a B&B/pub for an undetermined amount of time’……

Coupled with Mattout&about’s picture

a to-do list that covers 2 sides of A4 and by the time I knock an item off, 3 more things have appeared.

Regarding the OP’s title to post a pic that suits my mood, then it’s probably something like this:

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Gents, sounds a bit rough, hope for your sake you can both sort things out.

In her defence I’m a jobless bum.

In my defence, the mortgage is still paid with a month in credit (i.e. the payment for Feb 1st was paid from Decembers paycheck), and if I’d been single I’d probably have locked the front door and gone travelling for 6 months rather than pointlessly searching for a job that doesn’t exist. So I consider the fact that all the housework is done and meals cooked for her is a definite win on her part.

Xylene
    Free Member

tazzymtb

new titanium custom frame, forks and handlebars have been built and arrives soon, all the other bits are just sitting here waiting

acidtest
    Free Member

P-Jay
    Free Member

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘post a picture to suit your mood.’ is closed to new replies.