Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • possibly the ultimate in camouflage
  • CheesybeanZ

Autumn leaves and dog eggs 👿

PJM1974
    Free Member

Yep. My month old Stumpy was thusly sullied with a stinking dog egg last weekend. I wasn’t happy.

I still think that inconsiderate owners should be forced to display their pet’s droppings on their mantelpiece until they learn the error of their ways.

willard

Try it at night. It’s like a very stinky combination of Russian roulette and bomb disposal.

the00
    Free Member

Think of the dog owners… I’ve wasted a lot of time looking for a turd in the leaves with a torch.

ads678

well it looks like cheesybeanZ just found it for you!!

CheesybeanZ

I know both sides , dog owner searching in the leaves and riding through other people’s dog eggs .

PJM1974
    Free Member

We totally need to bring back white dog eggs, or better yet invent some sort of fluorescent dog food to ensure that any Farages dropped on the trail can be easily seen and avoided.

chakaping
    Free Member

I was stupid enough to play fetch with an orange tennis ball yesterday.

If you run over that, could I have it back please?

stumpy01

the00 – Member
    Think of the dog owners… I’ve wasted a lot of time looking for a turd in the leaves with a torch.

Best place to look is where your dog has just been squatting for the last few seconds with that awkward, strained expression on it’s face. 😀

Sandwich

Stumpy that depends on the dog being within 5m of your current position so you can get to it before it moves off. If you miss that window of opportunity then it’s time to carefully quarter the area where the squatting took place relying on a sense of smell and acute vision.

willard

Or, if you have two dogs, both of whom are crapping a decent sprint from the path, trying desperately to mark the rough distance and direction from the path for one “event” whilst running to the other.

It should be a new Olympic sport.

stumpy01

Sandwich – Member
    Stumpy that depends on the dog being within 5m of your current position so you can get to it before it moves off. If you miss that window of opportunity then it’s time to carefully quarter the area where the squatting took place relying on a sense of smell and acute vision.

True.

Years ago my uncle tried his two dogs with breath freshening chews as they had pretty bad halitosis. They were bright green.
    I don’t think they made any difference to the dog’s bad breath, but they turned their turds green – exactly the same colour as the lawn. Now that was proper camouflage! He gave up on the chews pretty quickly once he realised!!

JoeG
    Free Member

Dog crap in the leaves ruined Sunday’s ride @ 4 miles. Got on my glove (must have flew, I didn’t touch anything) then onto the grip. A foam grip! 🙁

Washed the gloves all by themselves with bleach. Washed the bike and used bleach cleaner on the grips, too. PITA.

CountZero

Dog crap in the leaves ruined Sunday’s ride @ 4 miles. Got on my glove (must have flew, I didn’t touch anything) then onto the grip. A foam grip!

Washed the gloves all by themselves with bleach. Washed the bike and used bleach cleaner on the grips, too. PITA.
    Dog crap in the leaves splashing up onto my bike and my face made my ride home from work distinctly unpleasant!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘possibly the ultimate in camouflage’ is closed to new replies.