Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Possibly Daft Reverb MMX Question
  • Swayndo
    Free Member

I bought a Reverb with MMX and the only difference appeared to be a small bolted on arm, to which I presume I would direct mount a SRAM shifter pod.

I then discovered the post was the wrong size for the frame I’d preordered but the only RH Reverb available as a replacement was without the MMX bit. The clamp looks identical minus the small arm.

Do I just need this small part to convert my Reverb lever to to MMX? Sorry if this is daft, but I searched for the solution and couldn’t find it, nor could I find the part for sale … only full levers.

andyl
    Free Member

yup the little attachment is so you can bolt an MMX compatible shifter to the reverb clamp. ie a non-MMX reverb is the same but without the little bit.

One thing I can’t help you with is if the MMX part is different depending on if it is on the left or right but I am sure there will be plenty of people that don’t need them as they use shimano shifters.

Swayndo
    Free Member

Thanks andyl. That’s really helpful.

If anyone is looking in that has one they don’t need, it’s a right hand one i need.

Swayndo
    Free Member

Anyone?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Possibly Daft Reverb MMX Question’ is closed to new replies.