Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Possible stolen forks!!
  • rmslayer30
    Free Member

Bought a pair of forks off ebay last week. Seller sent me the tracking info yesterday, when i checked on the royal mail website and it says they were collected by the addressee. I have not had the usual card through the letter box to say they tried to deliver. So it looks like someone could of got hold of the card and collected my forks. Has anyone had this happen to them before?

somouk
    Free Member

Surely they need photo ID to retrieve the parcel showing the same name as the addressee?

Might be worth ringing the depot to confirm incase the postie has got his cards mixed up.

br
    Free Member

or the courier just left them somewhere, and ‘reported’ them delivered?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rmslayer30
    Free Member

after following up with the seller. it seems parcelforce tried to deliver it to the wrong address then left a card to take to the local PO. someone from that address then collected it. I’ve been and knocked on but there was no answer. I’m hoping they were just still in bed it was earlyish. gonna try again round lunch time.

rickt
    Free Member

Been back yet ?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

after following up with the seller. it seems parcelforce tried to deliver it to the wrong address then left a card to take to the local PO. someone from that address then collected it. I’ve been and knocked on but there was no answer. I’m hoping they were just still in bed it was earlyish. gonna try again round lunch time.

wow

rmslayer30
    Free Member

Went back to the house, still no answer so I put a note through the letterbox . Just have to wait now. Fingers crossed.

rmslayer30
    Free Member

further update, seller got in touch again to say that it was his GF who posted the forks and she put the wrong address on there. Still not heard from the person who collected them. hope they are honest people.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Possible stolen forks!!’ is closed to new replies.