Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Possible Spoiler – Despicable Me 2
  • MoreCashThanDash

Took my lad and 3 of his mates to see this today for his 10th birthday…

Just as good as the first, good silly fun, a few more gags for the grown ups this time. At one point I actually cried with laughter (Minions/Village People interface)

Worth seeing in 3D – the sequence in the closing titles has an amazing moment with bubbles.

Scapegoat

Started chuckling at the opening sequence, and had many laugh out loud moments all the way to the end. Genuinely one of the funniest things I’ve seen in ages.

Wally

I saw it with my daughter – huge laughs all round and as the OP says you MUST stay and watch the credits – amazing 3D bubbles bit, daughter launched herself out of the seat to pop them. Very well balanced between adult and child humour, really zipped along in 3D.

Pridds

How old are the kids people are taking to see it? I really want to go but my daughter is 2 and a half and not sure she’ll sit through it or enjoy it. She has watched the first one with me at home and will sit for that long watching back to back peppa pig and Charlie and Lola but this would be her first time at the cinema

RichPenny
    Free Member

Our daughter is a similar age Pridds, I wouldn’t think it suitable tbh. Plenty of cartoon violence. Didn’t see any kids that young in the cinema, but we did see it at 6pm. Would definitely rate the film as top quality. Some people were applauding at the end!

RichPenny
    Free Member

Oh and to be fair it’s a kids film. If you think your child would be ok with the scary bits, I wouldn’t worry about disrupting the cinema. Quite a few loud kids in our viewing etc, its to be expected IMO.

loddrik
    Free Member

Me and the wife took our two daughters 3 & 7, everyone enjoyed it immensely. Not as good as the first but not far off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Possible Spoiler – Despicable Me 2’ is closed to new replies.