Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Possible silly question re ODI Yeti Lock-on grips
  • hunterst
    Free Member

Hi

Just bought some yeti lock ons – the box says “anatomic left and right design”

I have taken this to mean there is a left specific grip and a right specific grip – they both look exactly the same.

Am being a bit of a dong?

tracknicko
    Free Member

only being a dong in that you are reading the hype and assuming it means something.

mrdestructo

That statement means to me that either grip will fit either side, in that they are narrower on the ends than the middle.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hunterst
    Free Member

Thanks chaps

Didn’t think there was any difference in them.
    Stupid hype, making me read things into it that don’t exist.

I will consider myself a dong for asking the question ……. for today only mind.

Thanks

philconsequence
    Free Member

as long as you put them on the bars so the word yeti is the right way round and readable to you as you’re riding i think they’d be correct. that’s how i run them anyway 🙂

messiah
    Free Member

There is a bit with more rubber on it which I always try to put under my palms so the really grippy bit gets my fingers.

It’s just on this picture over to the far left… yes… over there if you look far enough over to the LEFT :mrgreen:

It’s nice to be able to read the Yeti logo while pulling huge rad no-handers off massive gnarly jumps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Possible silly question re ODI Yeti Lock-on grips’ is closed to new replies.