Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Possible fox 32 float problem
  • ukmgranger
    Free Member

Hi all,

I recently (June) purchased an Orange Five Pro from a large’ish bike shop. As standard it came with the Fox 32 Float forks.

I recently noticed that the left stanchion had a sort of knocking if I held the front brake & wobbled the bike forwards & backwards. If I hold the fork with half of my hand on the lower & half of my hand on the upper I can feel this slight knocking.

I took it back to the bike shop, at which point they asked if I had done the 15hr service (they never initially informed me of this). I had not done this, but had only done about 30hrs riding anyway. They promptly sold me the Fox oils & sent me packing saying that it wasn’t abnormal & the 15hr service would fix it.

I did the service, and sure enough the fork didn’t knock any more.

I have now ridden for about 10hrs since that last service & the forks are doing it again! As before it is only a very slight knocking.

Is this normal or should I insist on a service?

greeble
    Free Member

forks are under warrenty ring mojo

ruscle
    Free Member

As above, ring mojo you will get sound advice and service from them.

foxyrider
    Free Member

yup – either take it back to the shop and tell them or just cut out the middle man and phone Mojo – I had an issue with my rear shock on my Orange Five and they dealt with me direct instead of going through orange !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Possible fox 32 float problem’ is closed to new replies.