Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Portable bbq. What you using?
  • burko73

weber go anywhere fan here. 12 yrs old now and still doing fine. bought a new grill for it for £15 a few yrs ago and theres a bit of rust on the legs but mines been used and abused and even used as a fire pit many times. well worth the outlay value for money wise.

they did stop making them for a while and then re-released them a few yrs ago. I thought that the new ones felt a little flimsy but might be wrong. the new ones don’t have the side handles (I guess to stop tempting people to pick up the lit bbq).

they cook like an oven as all the webers do and are pretty versatile. I usually light up a fire in about half of it and if you turn the vents down you can even cook right above the flames with the lid on etc or use the indirect side for anything a little more sensitive!

I like buying something thats going to perform well and last a long time. this fits.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Go anywhere sourced. Not that spendy at 75 quid I thought, that might just be me tho, even better though is tbere at the wife’s garden centre so get an extra 20 percent off so all in 60 quid. Say it lasts 4 years that’s 15 quid a year which I think is a bargain.

Oblongbob

Good choice I reckon, and great deal. I really like our go anywhere. Just the right size for us when out and about – 2 adults and 2 kids. Cooks really well, and charcoal seems to go a long way. If we’re not cooking for long on it, after we’re done I shut all vents and put lid on, it goes out and can reuse the charcoal next time.

sweepy
    Free Member

Popped into go outdoor to get a squizz at the gas go anywhere and cadac safari. As luck would have it the weber had two price tickets on it, pointed it out and they said the high price was correct but they honoured the lower so I picked it up for £99.
    Now commences my plan to stop the Mrs hating barbecues, halloumi kebabs tonight and she liked them.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Portable bbq. What you using?’ is closed to new replies.