Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PORC content. Contents may cause nausea
  • davosaurusrex

https://www.seedrs.com/kingdom1

Not sure exactly what is going on with PORC but as I have a few jobs nearby over the next 18 months thought I’d look into riding there again. Seems it has been bought by a gang of London scene luvvies who are now trying to crowdfound a 10% investment in the place.

Reading some of the comments it sounds like the old DH tracks aren’t included in the 13 acres Kingdom own and are for sale separately so maybe this is irrelevant but the marketing makes me do a bit of sick in my mouth with all the bloody buzzwords and wholesome imagery. Sodding corporate days can sod off too.

The few comments and reviews look very much like they’ve come from friends in the same crowd as well. Cynical? Probably. Just seems a real shame though. Thoughts?

I’m going to award myself 4/10 for the rantette BTW.

garage-dweller

Generous self scoring on the rant. 😛

iffoverload
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up. Will be steering clear of that bit of “nature”

nwmlarge
    Free Member

That is about as far from what Porc was as it could ever be.

vinnyeh

That is about as far from what Porc was nature as it could ever be.

davosaurusrex

Isn’t it just. A long way from the good old days of paying a few quid to smash yourself to pieces on the 4x track or jumps. That was always my PORC experience anyhow

Speeder

All I can say is that the rewards are ridiculous – they’ve almost certainly no idea what bikes can cost but they’re massively overvaluing the value of the “track usage”.

£250 –
    25% off all cafe for 12mths
    25% off bike shop for 12mths

Can anyone see the massive flaw (for them – you’ve made your money back on a fork) in this option vs this option?

£1000
    25% off all cafe for 12mths
    25% off bike shop for 12mths
    50% off track useage for 12mths
    Invite to opening launch party

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PORC content. Contents may cause nausea’ is closed to new replies.