Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)
  • Pope says 'It's OK to be gay' says youth of today…
  • crikey
    Free Member

My son said ‘the Pope says it’s OK to be gay, are you going to give it a go?’..

adjustablewench
    Free Member

so what was your response?

crikey
    Free Member

Standard operating response to any question from offspring;
    ‘I’ll ask your Mum’…

..Mum said ‘Don’t use a photo if you’re internet dating’

I do so enjoy being a respected head of our family unit.

totalshell

my 10yr old daughter said ”i cant see the point of kissing boys, so why would i kiss a girl…”

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

My ex Mrs phoned me one day ages ago & said ‘I need to talk to you about Christopher’ & I said ‘why what’s up’ & she said ‘well it’s difficult over the phone’ & I said ‘he’s gay isn’t he?’ & she said ‘yep’ & I said ‘i suppose we knew didn’t we’ & she said ‘yep’. The Pope didn’t get involved though.

Edukator
    Free Member

The topless girls bouncing around at the Pope’s youth meet were nearly enough to convert me, though the cross tattoo could have been better placed.

project
    Free Member

But then just perhaps he has made a start on the church offering equality for all,no matter what your sexuality.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

So, in the eyes of the pope – can gays use contraception now? And if it’s okay for gays to prevent STD’s why not everyone…?

gears_suck
    Free Member

oliverd1981 – Member
    So, in the eyes of the pope – can gays use contraception now? And if it’s okay for gays to prevent STD’s why not everyone…?

Dope! He didn’t say homosexuality was ok. He just said who was he to judge some one and basically gays should not be discriminated against.

samuri
    Free Member

Of course he’s going to be more relaxed about gays, after all, his Fuhrer was reportedly homosexual.

gears_suck
    Free Member

Curious and unintelligent response. Especially as neither the pope is German nor Hitler gay.

samuri
    Free Member

You don’t need to be German to be a nazi and there’s plenty of evidence to suggest that Hitler was gay. Hope this helps.

mattyd
    Free Member

So, wait, what? Hitler, is he the gay one or the German one and where does that leave the Pope? I’m both curious and unintelligent.

gears_suck
    Free Member

Ok then. You cleared that right up. Are you sure the evidence isn’t speculative rumour? Cus I don’t believe he ever wrote that down or was photographed in a compromising position. And just so you’re clear, he is actually dead. Hitler I mean. As far as I can tell, the pope is alive.

grum
    Free Member

Didn’t he say its ok to be gay but not ok if you act on it? It’s an improvement at least I suppose.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Didn’t he say its ok to be gay but not ok if you act on it? It’s an improvement at least I suppose.

Yup, OK to be gay, but not do any gaying… which is stupid and nonsense tbh… but hey ho, baby steps I suppose.

jonba
    Free Member

what were his thoughts on 650b vs. 26″ vs 29″?

unklehomered
    Free Member

Its ok to like 650b, but not to buy them. 29ing is a mortal sin.

thegreatape
    Free Member

samuri – Member
    Of course he’s going to be more relaxed about gays, after all, his Fuhrer was reportedly homosexual.

But what does King George VI have to say about the matter?

camo16
    Free Member

Samurai’s gay Hitler thing is totally correct. It’s well documented, also, that he wore pajamas and rode rainbows:

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

… And this Pope was a nazi?

molgrips
    Free Member

Eva Braun was a man?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Samuri, is it possible you might have missed the election of a new pope?

Northwind

unklehomered – Member

but hey ho, baby steps I suppose.

Wait, the Pope said it was OK to step on babies?

At last!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Erm… How could they use contraception??

samuri
    Free Member

Nope. They’re all nazi’s.
    The evidence that hitler was gay is overwhelming. You’d have to be blind to miss it. Moustache, very smart leather clothing, publically homophobic. If that doesn’t meet a whole load of stereotypes then I don’t know what does.

Edit: I don’t know about King George though. He’s only a few days old and isn’t king yet.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Goodness knows how humanity made it through the seventies with all those moustaches around. One assumes there was enough procreation in the sixties with all that lovin’ going around to allow us to skip a decade.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Jeebus wept! Where’s the evidence that the new pope is a Nazi?

camo16
    Free Member

Samuri has the evidence somewhere. Apparently, they all are. 😉

Visions of Hitler and Goering alone, it’s ’39 again, midnight and Poland has just fallen.

Hitler starts singing The Spice Girls’ über hit ‘Wannabe’.

Eef you vant to bee my lover, zu gotta get vid my friend…

Seconds later, Goering’s whimpering in a corner and Adolf’s all spent.

Yeah baby, croaks Hitler, Sieg-a-sieg…ahhhh

The popes were there too, I heard. All of them.
    FACT

grum
    Free Member

Have you ever seen him and Hitler in a room at the same time?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

but hey ho, baby steps

The entire history of religion, dragging itself unwillingly along behind secular ethical progress, in one handy phrase.

Chapeau. 😆

thegreatape
    Free Member

Adolf Hitler and Pope Francis in the same room.

nickc

Annnnndddddd, he’s from Brazil ( new pope, not Hitler), and where do all the old Nazis run off to?

That’s right, Argentina!!!! Exactly, case closed, gay nazis. proof

jamj1974

Tom B – Member

I think he meant the last pope – the ex Hitler Youth member. Not that I think that says much, I thought the overwhelming majority of young Germans of his generation were members….?

camo16
    Free Member

Annnnndddddd, he’s from Brazil ( new pope, not Hitler), and where do all the old Nazis run off to?

That’s right, Argentina!!!! Exactly, case closed, gay nazis. proof

Your argument proves that even if the pope isn’t a gay nazi, he almost certainly has a gay nazi neighbour.

nickc

camo16, good enough evidence for me

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Has anyone consulted the gay Muslim swans?

camo16
    Free Member

I’m with you, nickc. It’s damning, alright.

binners

So the Hitler Youth made you gay?

I suppose this explains Lemmy’s astute observation that the Nazi’s had by far the most stylish uniforms.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘Pope says 'It's OK to be gay' says youth of today…’ is closed to new replies.