Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Pope: Arms investors 'hypocrites if they call themselves Christians'
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

people, managers, businessmen who call themselves Christian and they manufacture weapons. That leads to a bit [of] distrust, doesn’t it?”

He also criticised those who invest in weapons industries, saying “duplicity is the currency of today … they say one thing and do another”.

Does he have a point?

nemesis
    Free Member

jhj, I’m sure you’ll tell us the right answer.

Besides, I’m rather surprised that you haven’t ‘linked’ the pope to arms dealers through the interpretive medium of random photos, youtube videos, conjecture and insinuation.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

CEO of a massive global corporation who has presides over brainwashing, cruelty, prevents the use of life saving contraception to prevent the spread of disease and hasn’t fully dealt with the peado’s in his organisation is in a poor place to judge others.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

nemesis – Member
    jhj, I’m sure you’ll tell us the right answer.

Besides, I’m rather surprised that you haven’t ‘linked’ the pope to arms dealers through the interpretive medium of random photos, youtube videos, conjecture and insinuation.

He’s just dangling the bait.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I think so.

I’m no jombiejesusandcoleaderman fan in general, but this one does talk a lot of sense.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Makes you think eh ?

oldbloke
    Free Member

After the Virginia Tech shootings, the shooter was described as having “an unholy quantity of ammunition”. So I asked a former Bishop of Edinburgh what a holy amount of ammunition might have been. He suggested anything from the plagues.

So maybe the Pope is saying arms dealers are lacking in imagination or ambition with bullets and bombs. For a real biblical seal of approval they need to up their game and do Death of the Firstborn, Deceased Livestock, Locusts etc.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

oh dear…

“The Vatican has large investments with the Rothschilds of Britain, France and America,

Surprised he didn’t get that one

nemesis
    Free Member

Right so, thread over. ernie has proven the hypocrisy of the pope.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Different Pope silly!!

nemesis
    Free Member

Yeah but they’re ‘linked’ so that’s basically irrelevant, silly.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You’ll have to provide more evidence than that…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Different Pope silly!!

OMG, what’s happened to the vital control structures of the political and religious elite ?

nemesis
    Free Member

Proof they’re linked. Evidence supplied, jhj. QED

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Vatican’s investments?
    His choice of accountant https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=George_Pell

Very dodgy bloke

nemesis
    Free Member

Mind you I’ve just noticed the similarity between Pope Francis and The High Sparrow which links them, hence proving that GoT is all just a big conspiracy to get us controlled by the control structures of the political and religious elite, etc.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Steady on, next you’ll be saying Pope Francis is linked to Operation Condor n whatnot.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

so posting pics doesn’t prove anything???

has there been a hack?

nemesis
    Free Member

I don’t know what Operation Condor is but I’ve played Operation. Is that the sort of thing you mean. Or is Operation Condor a film?

nemesis
    Free Member

I googled and this came up for the Pope and condor. I guess it links to cycling which links to jhj which proves what I suspected all along.

makes you think?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Condorman?

Epic film!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Good call, I was picturing Condorman but ended up thinking of Mysterious Cities of Gold:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq5Y_ogiyi0[/video]

Operation Condor was in the same general area…

And as is often the way with covert CIA Ops, it involved Henry Kissinger a Vatican Knight of Malta

nemesis
    Free Member

I can’t imagine that they make suits of armour out of delicious chocolate coated honeycomb confectionery.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Well chocolate is associated with the death/rebirth of zombie Jesus, so who knows?

Wonder how many big players in the global arms and intelligence industries have chocolate protection garments provided by the Vatican?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

well he’s warning up to something, is tolberone part of the control system?

nemesis
    Free Member

It’s the right shape afterall (but that’s part of a little known conspiracy)

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread766287/pg1
    (Caution – may contain nuts)

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

What, you reckon the Swiss banking system plays a part… do they smuggle Nazi gold in Toblerone wrappers, then reclaim it all at the recycling depot?

Speaking of bankers, I like this ditty:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg9xnIwPfYk[/video]

nemesis
    Free Member

Are Milka in on the act too? Proof?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You might be on to something

But I’d need more conclusive financial links

mikewsmith
    Free Member

There comes a point where I’m wondering if JHJ has become too much of an imitation of himself, has MI5/CIA/Lizard Underlings got to him?

nemesis
    Free Member

I think he’s been liquidated and it’s just a test of the latest control structures AI posting as him. Seems to be working and passing the Turing test…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I was never convinced he passed the test

mt
    Free Member

Have a read and listen of this. Bob got it right then as now (Dylan content).

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Be good if the Pope does clean up the Vatican, but he’ll have a big job ahead of him… Along with Henry Kissinger, George Bushes Jr and Snr, Jeb Bush and Rupert Murdoch, Tony Blair is another Papal Knight of Malta

Tony Blair’s priest fixed papal knighthoods for cash: Senior Catholic took up to £50k donations for honours

nemesis
    Free Member

Yeah but we all knew that he like Maltesers. That’s hardly news.

I want to know who’s the biggest Toblerone fan because that will clearly be the best way to identify the people involved with the high level control structures, etc.

piemonster

mikewsmith – Member

Vatican’s investments?
    His choice of accountant https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=George_Pell

Very dodgy bloke

Look, the money was just ‘resting’ in his account…

nemesis
    Free Member

Money never sleeps.

Or is that God?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Do folks really not see a difference between this pope and previous popes?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Do folks really not see a difference between this pope and previous popes?

He’s more Pope-ular?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I thought the new pope came out alien style?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Pope: Arms investors 'hypocrites if they call themselves Christians'’ is closed to new replies.