Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Pop up tent recommendations
  • jamesgarbett
    Free Member

2 man

Decathlon or is there something better?

Needs to survive more than one use

nealglover
    Free Member

Have a decathlon one from years ago. Still going.

natrix
    Free Member

Ten year old decathlon one, still going strong. I have been very pleased with it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    grtdkad

Quechua 2Second tent here. Very good. That is all.

geetee1972
    Free Member

One maassive tip to take careful note of.

Make sure you get the shop to demonstrate how you fold the thing up again and make sure you pay really close attention when you do. If possible, I’d also video them doing it.

The other way will simnply lead you into madness as you desperately try to repack the thing without success.

djglover
    Free Member

We have decathlon 3 man, very good tent

trail_rat
    Free Member

Big ass decathlon one. Think it’s a 5man.

If you can read the instructions which are sewn in on how to fold up are very clear and if your still struggling there’s a YouTube video for all their tents.

They pack back up into the bag much easier than most large tents ime

Just remember to peg it out propper and tension the lines don’t be lazy as by their design the poles are very flexible so it moves about alot if you don’t

Northwind

Depends what it’s for but I absolutely love my decathlon 2 seconds air. Most tents are the worst place in teh world to be hung over, the air changes everything. The blackout should be even better.

Dead easy to put away but it helps to be able to work with your whole body- use a knee or elbow to push things around rather than trying to do it all with hands. I think some people can’t get past that

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Pop up tent recommendations’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts