Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Poll failure
  • mangoridebike

Pleased to see that Dialled got added to the list, as they make up 2/3rds of my collection.

Can you add Haro to the list?

z1ppy

4th bike now added…. 😉

buck53

Anybody else unexpectedly niche? I am currently in a field of one in riding a… Felt. I also had to put t tick in the ‘Other! not listed anywhere’ box. Mainstream-niche FTW

aracer
    Free Member

Oi – where’s Dyna-Tech (Raleigh) mentioned up thread? I’ll let you off for the others, but that’s my second mountain bike.

It’s pleasing to note that “other” is still winning, currently with half the vote!

Houns

Voodoo!

chipps

DynaTech?
    I should perhaps have said ‘…mountain bike still in production.’
    After all, where’s ‘Fuquay’?

aracer
    Free Member

Pah – I’d bet that the majority of votes for brands which are in your list are for bikes not still in production (as is the case for the 3 I could vote for)!

andytherocketeer

on the new poll, i hit…
    “other – was on the old poll” for Scott (cos that appeared after i’d submitted other)
    and
    “other – still not listed” for Droessiger (german brand that sells mostly frames and also makes frames that get rebadged by other stores – Vortrieb, Cucuma, and several others)

psling
    Free Member

I remember the days when most STWers owned IFs, now they don’t even get a mention 😥

I have a couple of DEANs too, more niche than a niche thing in a forum full of niche things, eh? 8)

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Poll failure’ is closed to new replies.