Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Political Bobbins in the workplace
  • nols
    Free Member

read the 4 hour work week. leverage yourself out of your company. ride your bike more.

NZCol

I’ve just gone to get a coffee where I bumped into our MD who is a keen cyclist. He got telling me about a ride he did at the weekend which ended up with us laughing together and him patting me on the shoulder.

And there you see, even in business everyone is still a human and the best connection you can make is at that basic level. The work/business bit is the 10% at the end. The majority of my best clients are people I have a good relationship with – that means I can be honest with them, we trust each other and then know that I am genuinely interested in making them a success. Of course there are some twunts as well, people I have no connection with but I deal with them on a more transactional basis, sometimes you just won’t ever connect with someone. I’ve found that those types are often insecure and need some major loving to get them engaged, cause and effect. There is always a reason for human actions and it can be quite fun just ignoring negative speech and thinking and trying to be normal with them.

And no thanks for the business suggestion – I’ve done my dash in that respect, I’m on the highway to retirement from my current career hopefully out by 40 which would be lovely.

yunki
    Free Member

Is punching someone in the face not an option.

the world would be a better place without them

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Political Bobbins in the workplace’ is closed to new replies.