Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Political betting – put your money where your mouth is!
  • HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Lots of political experts on here these days, maybe all these pages of opinions are worth something after all 🙂 Anyone care to share any bets they’ve placed?

I’ve kicked things off by placing 20 quid on Philip Hammond to be the next leader of the Conservatives (18/1 on skybet!)

aracer
    Free Member

I can tell you the bets I haven’t placed but my finger has been itching over – no overall majority after the election (11/2), another election in 2017 (15/8)

I’m naturally very cautious about these things though, and still a few hundred up on the bookies after the 2008 Olympics, which is when I think I last placed a bet. To some extent I’m only looking at the odds to try and find an arb

nickjb
    Free Member

I made £230 on the election result. Just a bit of fun. Could’ve made double but I hedged a bit.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    RichPenny
    Free Member

GAMBLING IS A SIN AGAINST OUR LORD AND WILL BE ERADICATED UNDER THIS GOVERNMENT.

everyone
    Free Member

GAMBLING IS A SIN AGAINST OUR LORD AND WILL BE ERADICATED UNDER THIS GOVERNMENT.

I thought that was line dancing?

RichPenny
    Free Member

THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Political betting – put your money where your mouth is!’ is closed to new replies.