• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by br.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Polish rider looking for advice
  • Trekster

On bikeradar

The next holidays I'm going to make a cycling trip around north-western Europe during which I'd particulary like to visit England, Wales and Scotland. I'm not an enthusiast of using asphalt/concrete roads and that's why I plan to incorporate as many rather MTB routes (or just dirty roads which run away from larger settlements) as possible. However, I'm fully aware that in various countries there are various approaches to the matter of such cross-country rides.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

and……

rubberscrubber
    Free Member

how many holidays does he get a year 😯

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

sorry, am i missing something?

maybe i'm really thick 😯

nickegg
    Free Member

Most pointless thread ever?????

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

So… does Trekster want us to give advise that he can pass on?

atlaz
    Free Member

Well he seems to have missed the question that our Polish friend was about to ask. Or maybe he didn't and that's why he posted it.

In the absence of a proper reply, how about:

Daily Mail response: Eastern Europeans coming over here and stealing our trails?

Trekster

mrmichaelwright – Member

sorry, am i missing something?

maybe i'm really thick

Usually very sharp mrm

thought the brighter ones amongst us could have worked it out and just popped over to biker and given your undoubted worldly insight and advice into UK biking

💡

but then maybe it is not niche enough 😈

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i'd have thought the brighter poster would have provided a link and perhaps expanded slightly on the subject

and i'm famously niche me 😯

Kit
    Free Member

If this 'Polish' rider is female, then I'll personally show her round 😉

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

I figured that if the OP was bright enough to cut and paste a paragraph of the text then the URL would be within their reach. As no URL was included then I guessed that the intention was that we look at the text that had been quoted. As art, as a started for ten, well we were just figuring that out.

br
    Free Member

If you'd been to Poland you can see where the dirty roads which run away from larger settlements comes from…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Polish rider looking for advice’ is closed to new replies.