• This topic has 19 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by mav12.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Police on here: Is a murderer dumping body parts at the top of our road?
  • hora
    Free Member

Abit of a Friday thread maybe.

For the past two weeks a double-bagged bin bag of rubbish has started appearing on the corner of our street (not on bin collection days/or next any bins). I lifted the first one and moved it across the street to a park bin. I noticed it was VERY heavy so I split it open and looking at the top it was full of defrosting food bags/products. I thought ‘someones freezers broken down and they’ve had a clear out’.

Fast forward a few days- another identical bag. This time I noted maggots along the top.

Same again- and theres one there again, sat on the pavement.

Someone piece-meal disposing of a murder victim? Why wouldn’t they just take it to the tip? Canal? Bit sloppy IMO.

Anyway, heres my new hat

wwaswas

I reckon it’s Hope customer service.

They’ve read your hub thread and they’re giving you a gentle warning.

tmb467
    Free Member

In Platt Fields Park many moons ago – at night, indulging in some chemical-addled wandering, we were near the lake when we saw two cars pull up, with their lights off

we ‘hid’ – just in case something was up – but we heard em open the boot of one car and chuck several large objects in the lake

the mind tends to wander, and paranoia slightly set in…so we kept hidden until they drove off, before quickly running to see what they had been dumping.

we were quite surprised to find that it was a load of stale naan bread from the curry houses….

globalti
    Free Member

Someone dumped their nan in the lake?

wwaswas

Apparently they were a cockney and she was brown bread.

bearnecessities

Bit sloppy IMO.

Not really, bags have your fingerprints all over them now.

project
    Free Member

chester council come out open bags, take pictures and wrap yellow CSI,tape round them saying theyve been foresicly examined and will be used as eveidence against the dumper.

jota180
    Free Member

Just some business that doesn’t want to pay for commercial waste.
    They usually do it on a bin day though

jonjones262
    Free Member

Did the frozen meat have a face?

That’ll give you a clue

hora
    Free Member

Just some business that doesn’t want to pay for commercial waste.

I thought this- its just things like domestic-sized bags of mixed veg etc. Could be from a corner shop though.

I might split this one open. I was half expecting a head in the first one. If any of my neighbours see me they’ll think moneys tight at home/I’m hungry 🙄

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

It’s not Captain Birdseye is it?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Someone does that round our way too, leaves a load of bin bags at the top of the road next to the dog shit bin. Why?

The bin men collect once a week on the same day each week, from outside each house, it’s such a simple and convenient system that I don’t get why someone would carry their rubbish at least 50 metres (from the nearest house) to dump it near the main road on the wrong day.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

When the missuses fashion business went pop was very tempted to dismember the manakins and put them in black bags for the bin men to ‘discover’. Then I thought that the joke may lose its shine when i was explaining it to local CID.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

the game’s afoot!

maxtorque

wwaswas

Apparently they were a cockney and she was brown bread.

^^^ Congratulations, I award you “laugh of the week” !! 😉

Pigface
    Free Member

A Kiwi tourist had the misfortune to run into a Welsh killer a few years ago and ended up being butchered and wrapped in plastic and put in a sports bag and dumped in a layby on the A467. My Brother in Law was walking the dog one morning and there were cops everywhere, he got questioned as to why he was there and what was he doing etc.

The cop who found the bag, it was just placed in a layby by Rogerstone Park knew my mum, he said he stopped because he saw the bag and thought someone had left it behind for some reason, when he opened it it was full of what he thought were joints of meat wrapped in clingfilm, then he saw a hand………. 😐 said it caused him a few sleepless nights.

globalti
    Free Member

We once came across a large consignment of various processed meats dumped behind a wall on the road up from Standedge. It looked like there had been a massacre there until we worked out we were looking at sausage meat in tubes and burger meat in extruded, er, sausages. It had all been sprayed with blue dye. We called Environmental health and they said: “Oh yeah, another lot’s been dumped has it? We’ll be along soon.”

What was really shocking was the thought that if it hadn’t been condemned, that stuff was manufactured for human consumption.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Having been in a few sausage factories and pet food places it’s hard to tell the difference…

I never buy bangers from anyone else but the butchers. I’ve seen what goes into ‘manufactured’ ones.

And I now know how to make a skinless sausage; so just don’t. Ever.

mav12
    Free Member

they have to be double bagged so the arse wont fall out 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Police on here: Is a murderer dumping body parts at the top of our road?’ is closed to new replies.