Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Police are looking for this man, anyone recognize him
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

Good spot, I think though that this thread and the condom machine thread should be (con)joined together 😀 😉

kermit
    Free Member

How can the police say there was no sign of the man behaving inappropriately? He was clearly a roadie!

RobHilton
    Free Member

piemonster

FFS, are we not even allowed erections when out on our bikes anymore.

The worlds gone mad!

chip
    Free Member

It was probably just his banana.

gwaelod
    Free Member

Mini pump obviously

matt_outandabout

That story stands out.

jamj1974

That story stands out.

Yes. It is unusually prominent.

tang
    Free Member

My old riding friend had the most gigantic nob. He used to keep it ‘upright’ in his bibs (it vanished into his jersey). He’s from Manchester, could be him.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

As a student working in Halfrauds, we all wore Lycra during the Tour de France for marketing the rubbish tour bike we sold.

I got reported for by a female shopper for having a stiffee. I swear I did not but its natural if I did and I would have hid behind the desk or warehouse.

When called by my boss I apologised to the lady as I didn’t have a stiffee and it was just normal for that size but the lycra just showed the shape.

I also should have pointed out she was a minger.

And women show lots cleavage – should they be arrested?

maccruiskeen

Its going to make for an interesting ID line up

Privates on Parade

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Anyone seen Hora lately?
    #Justsayin’

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Me, I’d have just looked and giggled 😀

Scapegoat

Even if they caught him, would the evidence stand up in court?

allthepies
    Free Member

This fella ?

CountZero

Perhaps the lady concerned had never actually seen one before in any state, let alone arousal…
    😉

bencooper
    Free Member

I once had two roadies standing in my shop, discussing whether it’s better to “pack North or South”. Weird.

scaredypants

stuck up cow – she should be given a roasting and a stiff fine for wasting police time 🙄

globalti
    Free Member

Have you ever tried to ride a bike in a state of tumescence? It’s not easy, I used to have to do it every school day when I was 14 having snogged my GF good bye energetically on her doorstep then jumping (or climbing carefully) onto my Raleigh 10-speed to ride home.

pictonroad

@Frankenstein.

Extraordinary story, how exactly did your boss raise (phnarr) the subject?

epicyclo

Sounds like no roadie will be safe from the hordes of frustrated lovelorn women who are about to descend on Manchester…

BTW what was the woman doing staring at a chap’s crotch? Doesn’t that deserve the sort of censure we get when when we enjoy the sight of a fine set of … (better stop here).

Gary_M
    Free Member

Maybe he was excited after pulling hardon the brakes?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Must have been riding Stiff…

BillMC

Or had had pulled pork for lunch.

binners

FFS! I had to put my sausage roll somewhere!

TheSanityAssassin

Cove Stiffee?

DezB
    Free Member

Not sure what I wood do if I saw such a thing. Get on the dog n boner to the law?

crankboy
    Free Member

“At no point was the male acting inappropriately and no other members of the public have reported any inappropriate behaviour.”

But they organised a massive manhunt to find a bloke anyway no wonder police budgets are under strain.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

A quick poll on a female ride leaders group revealed that no-one would be at all bothered, and there was even sympathy for the poor chap 🙂
    It’s not the OP from this thread is it? http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/typical-man-or-justified-frustrationdecorators-in-time-of-the-month-blob-etc

mrsfry
    Free Member

It’s not the chaps fault he was born with his ‘Jiggly bits’ on the outside.
    Beisdes it’s Manchester. Nothing their to make anyone THAT happy 😉

Houns

@teetosugars

Wrong c*ck in Lycra

DrJ

Pains me to say it but maybe the Tories are right to cut police numbers if this is all they have to do with their time!!

TheSanityAssassin

Didn’t someone post a thread on here recently about how he gets what equates to a temporary, non-sexually-aroused stork-on upon dismounting his bike after a turbo session or suchlike? Basically stating that once he gets off the bike then blood rushes back into that area to relieve the slight numbness caused by being seated in the same position for a time, and this often results in an ‘unexpected’ erection.

chip
    Free Member

Reminded me of this.
    [video]http://youtu.be/2NHfiLh5IGU[/video]

DezB
    Free Member

Reminded me of this.

That was funny. Although confronted with Cheryl and Danii, not sure I’d be able to hold back 😆

mountainman

I just tell my Mrs the more i ride the more i want it in bed that night.
    |She doesn’t complain about me being out on the bike now.

timidwheeler

Patrols were already in the area, however there was no trace of any such male.

Doesn’t sound like they actually deployed anyone. They just asked the local PCSO to look out for him.

jamj1974

my shop, discussing whether it’s better to “pack North or South”. Weird.

Lucky for the wanted man it has been a mild winter. There have been some winters where for me it’s not been a case of North or South, but more is it an ‘innie’ or ‘outie’…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Police are looking for this man, anyone recognize him’ is closed to new replies.