Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Pointless Apps you are currently addicted too
  • Travis

I currently can’t stop using Fog of The World.
    It tracks a route where I have been.
    I even sit in the car with my hand up holding my phone, just so I can get a gps signal to record the path.

wwaswas

Swiped on my Android.

*waves fist at the thing*

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Dots. Damned, damned Dots.

zilog6128

I made the mistake of installing Tiny Death Star. It’s more like a tamagotchi than a game, as it takes no skill and involves lots of waiting (unless you pay money!) It’s like digital crack though, especially if you like Star Wars. Played it solid for a weekend then forced myself to delete it!

stumpy01

Waze app.

It’s a ‘community’ sat nav app that is supposed to be a lot better than other sat nav apps at telling you about traffic and directing you around it.
    But it never does. It gives you an optimistic ETA with no traffic warnings and then when you arrive at the back of a massive tailback and ‘report’ the traffic jam, all of a sudden it pings up notices of all the other ‘wazers’ who are ahead of you and have also reported traffic. It will then also turn the road red to indicate a delay.
    Why it doesn’t do this before you get to the traffic, I don’t know. But everytime, it waits until you are in the traffic before telling you about it.
    The app is owned by Google and I suspect the data from Waze is fed into Google Maps to improve their traffic info, so being really ‘tinfoil hat’ I don’t think they want you to avoid the traffic. The more people using the Waze app that are stuck in traffic, the more accurate their traffic info is.

But, they give you points the more you use it to try and entice you to use it every time you travel as you move up the leader board….
    I’ve given up with it though. It does nothing for my blood pressure!!

jekkyl

Candy Crush, visiting the toilet for a poo turns into a half hour episode.

andy7t2
    Free Member

Candy Crush, visiting the toilet for a poo turns into a half hour episode

your meant to crush them on the way in 😀

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Plane Finder on android.

djglover
    Free Member

Jelly Band

chrisdw
    Free Member

Strava!

organic355
    Free Member

I even sit in the car with my hand up holding my phone, just so I can get a gps signal to record the path.

No officer I wasn’t using my mobile phone while driving.

DezB
    Free Member

POF. Utterly & completely pointless!!

verses

Color Flood. I don’t need to have just one more go, honest… Oh alright then but this REALLY is the last one…

Travis

organic – my driver does the driving.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’ve no idea what these “apps” are to which your refer, but…

Pointless Apps to which you are currently addicted too

😀

ourmaninthenorth

Remember kidz, all these free (and pointless apps) are just tools to collect personal information to sell to other people.

So not so pointless after all….

haroldfinch
    Free Member

Tinder! 😉

peterfile
    Free Member

Tinder!

🙂

innit_gareth
    Free Member

Quiz up – play against your mates and loads of really good questions.

rwills2
    Free Member

Strava?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Pointless Apps you are currently addicted too’ is closed to new replies.